The Wisconsin Technology Council invited me to their Innovation Networking meeting on June 28, where WTC president Tom Still spoke about the vital part the UW System plays in driving a vibrant Wisconsin economy. In fact, the main conclusion of the WTC’s recent report, “The Value of Higher Education to Wisconsin’s Economy,” is that further cuts in public support for higher education will harm the state’s economy.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020