The Wisconsin Technology Council invited me to their Innovation Networking meeting on June 28, where WTC president Tom Still spoke about the vital part the UW System plays in driving a vibrant Wisconsin economy. In fact, the main conclusion of the WTC’s recent report, “The Value of Higher Education to Wisconsin’s Economy,” is that further cuts in public support for higher education will harm the state’s economy.
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019