Mitchell Fiene, a University of Wisconsin-Whitewater sophomore, has taken his business idea to the skies after finding a solution to an arduous farming practice – crop scouting. Read the full story here.
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2021 Early Stage Symposium in MadisonOctober 26, 2021
- Badger Herald: Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation announces record-breaking donation to UWOctober 26, 2021
- The ‘office’ is open! Industry experts on hand for advice at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 25, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Gateway Capital Partners makes first investment as lead funder in Tip a ScRxipt seed roundOctober 25, 2021
- Madison Startups: Redox Launches New Connector for Microsoft CloudOctober 25, 2021