Click here to read a Janesville Gazette story on Bill Dougan, a UW-Whitewater professor who has helped stimulate entrepreneurial activity on and around campus. Dougan is also a long-time judge in the Governor’s Business Plan Contest, produced by the Tech Council.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019