Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about Thursdays’ Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting, where the latest developments in the UW-Milwaukee’s plans to create a science and technology-based business park in Wauwatosa were outlined. The Tech Council and WIN have supported plans for Innovation Park and its ties into UW-Milwaukee research and technology transfer.
- InsideWis: “From closed to unable to find workers, some business managers are frustrated”May 13, 2021
- ‘See you THIS time!’ Kwik Trip patriarch Zietlow to accept ‘Seize the Day’ award June 3 at ‘treps eventMay 11, 2021
- PBS: Foxconn Plans to Make ‘Digital Infrastructure Hardware’ in Wisconsin — What’s That?May 10, 2021
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021