Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about Thursdays’ Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting, where the latest developments in the UW-Milwaukee’s plans to create a science and technology-based business park in Wauwatosa were outlined. The Tech Council and WIN have supported plans for Innovation Park and its ties into UW-Milwaukee research and technology transfer.
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- WisBusiness: Biz leader urges cooperation to help state’s economy weather COVIDFebruary 26, 2021
- TechRepublic: Thermo Fisher Scientific announces new control system for makers of lithium-ion batteriesFebruary 25, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021