A delegation of venture capitalists visited western Wisconsin in late May at the invitation of U.S. Rep. Ron Kind, a Democrat who represents the state’s 3rd Congressional District. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on the visit.
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021
- Madison365: Michael Flowers joins Green Bay venture capital firm Equity LeagueJune 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Immigration issues adding to state’s labor shortages, panel saysJune 16, 2021
- From dairy to tech, how immigration policy affects Wisconsin – June 15 webinarJune 16, 2021