- FIS and The Venture Center announce the 10 startups selected to take part in the 2018 Venture Center (VC) FinTech Accelerator program, sponsored by FIS.
- Each company will receive a monetary investment along with in-depth mentoring and feedback from FIS executive leadership and leading financial institutions.
- In its third year, the VC FinTech Accelerator program drew 281 applicants from 47 countries.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., May 3, 2018 – FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), a global leader in financial services technology, and The Venture Center have announced the 10 startup companies selected to participate in the 2018 VC FinTech Accelerator program, now in its third year.
Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson as well as FIS executives and community leaders were in attendance to meet this year’s participants at a kickoff event held yesterday at The Venture Center.
Sponsored by FIS and the State of Arkansas, the VC FinTech Accelerator is focused on identifying and accelerating the development of early-stage financial technology ventures. The 2018 program received 281 applications from startups across the United States and 46 other countries. The 10 chosen firms are:
- Arcanum Technology – Athens, Ga.
- Billon – London
- Bucket – Santa Ana, Calif./Bentonville, Ark.
- Finvoice – San Francisco/New York City
- Gas POS – Birmingham, Ala.
- LexAlign PBC – Austin, Texas
- Pay Your Tuition, PYT Funds – Washington, D.C.
- SONECT AG – Zurich
- Upper Room Technology – Green Bay, Wis.
- Verikai – San Francisco
Read the full release here.