Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020