Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019