Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018
- COO of nation’s fastest-growing private firm to speak Nov. 6 at W•O•M•E•N reception in MadisonOctober 5, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s business support systems are helping young companies surviveOctober 4, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Derek MatzkeOctober 2, 2018
- Photos: Cap Times Idea Fest gets underway on SaturdaySeptember 30, 2018