Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019