Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019