Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- AutoWeek: USPS picks Oshkosh Defense for next-gen mail truckFebruary 24, 2021