Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Record early-stage investments in Wisconsin in 2019 ahead of uncertain 2020July 13, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: AI: An end to work as we know itJuly 10, 2020
- WisBusiness: Work will “never look the same again” due to the rapid shift to remote offices and workplaces, according to RedFox AI Founder Nick Myers.July 10, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe reopening of schools good for students, communities and the economyJuly 9, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020