Please watch this video prepared for the Dec. 9, 2015 “Future Wisconsin Summit,” in which a host of statewide partners discussed strategies to move the state’s economy and branding message forward. The ongoing effort featured the “Wisconsin Perception Survey,” produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council, which asked about 2,100 people inside and outside Wisconsin what they think of the state as a place to live, work and play. Watch our website for more about the survey results and visit www.wmc.org to learn more about the statewide event.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019