Please watch this video prepared for the Dec. 9, 2015 “Future Wisconsin Summit,” in which a host of statewide partners discussed strategies to move the state’s economy and branding message forward. The ongoing effort featured the “Wisconsin Perception Survey,” produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council, which asked about 2,100 people inside and outside Wisconsin what they think of the state as a place to live, work and play. Watch our website for more about the survey results and visit www.wmc.org to learn more about the statewide event.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020