Please watch this video prepared for the Dec. 9, 2015 “Future Wisconsin Summit,” in which a host of statewide partners discussed strategies to move the state’s economy and branding message forward. The ongoing effort featured the “Wisconsin Perception Survey,” produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council, which asked about 2,100 people inside and outside Wisconsin what they think of the state as a place to live, work and play. Watch our website for more about the survey results and visit www.wmc.org to learn more about the statewide event.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020