The licensing director at one of the country’s biggest academic technology transfer offices has left to become general counsel at Promega Corp. Craig Christianson’s last day at the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation was Friday, said Janet Kelly, a WARF spokeswoman. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021