The licensing director at one of the country’s biggest academic technology transfer offices has left to become general counsel at Promega Corp. Craig Christianson’s last day at the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation was Friday, said Janet Kelly, a WARF spokeswoman. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019