Click here to watch ‘WisconsinEye’ video coverage of the June 26 WIN-Madison meeting, at which Revenue Secretary Rick Chandler discussed the state’s tax climate and the prospects for a growth capital program for Wisconsin. Chandler was joined at the meeting by investor Tim Keane and Todd Asmuth of AquaMost.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019