Click here to watch ‘WisconsinEye’ video coverage of the June 26 WIN-Madison meeting, at which Revenue Secretary Rick Chandler discussed the state’s tax climate and the prospects for a growth capital program for Wisconsin. Chandler was joined at the meeting by investor Tim Keane and Todd Asmuth of AquaMost.
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019