Click here to watch ‘WisconsinEye’ video coverage of the June 26 WIN-Madison meeting, at which Revenue Secretary Rick Chandler discussed the state’s tax climate and the prospects for a growth capital program for Wisconsin. Chandler was joined at the meeting by investor Tim Keane and Todd Asmuth of AquaMost.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021