Click here to watch ‘WisconsinEye’ video coverage of the June 26 WIN-Madison meeting, at which Revenue Secretary Rick Chandler discussed the state’s tax climate and the prospects for a growth capital program for Wisconsin. Chandler was joined at the meeting by investor Tim Keane and Todd Asmuth of AquaMost.
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020
- Here is a quick glimpse at 2020 BPC first-round entriesFebruary 11, 2020
- Leap for Lambeau! Reception, tours set for March 15 before Tech Summit in Green BayFebruary 10, 2020
- Guest column: Medical costs are frustrating families; here’s how startups can helpFebruary 10, 2020