WholeTrees is proud to announce that we have received a $550,000 USDA Small Business Innovation Research Phase II Grant to continue developing grading procedures for round timber poles and to further improve our truss designs based on optimized strength values. This grant allows national pioneer in Small Diameter Round Timber (SDRT) research, Tom Gorman, to join the WholeTrees staff, bringing great minds to the opportunities presented by SDRT in the 21st century.
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019
- ‘Diversity’ panel to focus on what works June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 10, 2019