WholeTrees is proud to announce that we have received a $550,000 USDA Small Business Innovation Research Phase II Grant to continue developing grading procedures for round timber poles and to further improve our truss designs based on optimized strength values. This grant allows national pioneer in Small Diameter Round Timber (SDRT) research, Tom Gorman, to join the WholeTrees staff, bringing great minds to the opportunities presented by SDRT in the 21st century.
- Guest column: COVID-19: Weathering the storm using tech, creativity and agilityApril 6, 2020
- NBC15: Gov. Evers suspends in-person voting, calls Special Session on TuesdayApril 6, 2020
- Gov. Tony Evers has announced a new statewide initiative called “Resilient Wisconsin.”April 5, 2020
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020