WholeTrees is proud to announce that we have received a $550,000 USDA Small Business Innovation Research Phase II Grant to continue developing grading procedures for round timber poles and to further improve our truss designs based on optimized strength values. This grant allows national pioneer in Small Diameter Round Timber (SDRT) research, Tom Gorman, to join the WholeTrees staff, bringing great minds to the opportunities presented by SDRT in the 21st century.
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021
- Center for Technology Commercialization wins national Tibbetts AwardJanuary 14, 2021