WholeTrees is proud to announce that we have received a $550,000 USDA Small Business Innovation Research Phase II Grant to continue developing grading procedures for round timber poles and to further improve our truss designs based on optimized strength values. This grant allows national pioneer in Small Diameter Round Timber (SDRT) research, Tom Gorman, to join the WholeTrees staff, bringing great minds to the opportunities presented by SDRT in the 21st century.
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019
- Michael Best Strategies: Social Investing – Moving Quickly from Fad to Force for ChangeNovember 11, 2019
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin’s investment landscape is restricted by an overall lack of capital, according to a panel of investors.November 11, 2019
- Madison.com: Wedge Issues: Tom Still on science, tech and entrepreneurship in WisconsinNovember 8, 2019