Allyn Ziegenhagen, a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network and a leader in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology alumni club in Wisconsin, has been named a 2011 recipient of MIT’s Harold Lobdell Distinguished Service Award. Ziegenhagen has been active in the annual MIT CLub of Wisconsin Achievement Awards, the EAA Fly-In and MIT’s science, engineering, technology and math programs in Wisconsin. Click here to learn more about Ziegenhagen and the award.
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019