Allyn Ziegenhagen, a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network and a leader in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology alumni club in Wisconsin, has been named a 2011 recipient of MIT’s Harold Lobdell Distinguished Service Award. Ziegenhagen has been active in the annual MIT CLub of Wisconsin Achievement Awards, the EAA Fly-In and MIT’s science, engineering, technology and math programs in Wisconsin. Click here to learn more about Ziegenhagen and the award.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021