Allyn Ziegenhagen, a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network and a leader in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology alumni club in Wisconsin, has been named a 2011 recipient of MIT’s Harold Lobdell Distinguished Service Award. Ziegenhagen has been active in the annual MIT CLub of Wisconsin Achievement Awards, the EAA Fly-In and MIT’s science, engineering, technology and math programs in Wisconsin. Click here to learn more about Ziegenhagen and the award.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020