A discussion over how to improve Wisconsin’s economic standing was the focus of the Sept. 10 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield, where former Blue Cross-Blue Shield CEO Tom Hefty described challenges first outlined last month in a magazine article he co-authored with Serigraph CEO John Torinus. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story, and here to read a WisBusiness.com report.
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Buckley Brinkman, Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing and ProductivityMay 22, 2020
- Exact Sciences CEO Kevin Conroy to receive the 2020 ‘Seize the Day’ award June 4 at ‘treps conferenceMay 21, 2020
- InsideWis: Guarding Wisconsin’s growth in tech jobs should be part of COVID-19 strategyMay 20, 2020