A discussion over how to improve Wisconsin’s economic standing was the focus of the Sept. 10 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield, where former Blue Cross-Blue Shield CEO Tom Hefty described challenges first outlined last month in a magazine article he co-authored with Serigraph CEO John Torinus. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story, and here to read a WisBusiness.com report.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019