A discussion over how to improve Wisconsin’s economic standing was the focus of the Sept. 10 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield, where former Blue Cross-Blue Shield CEO Tom Hefty described challenges first outlined last month in a magazine article he co-authored with Serigraph CEO John Torinus. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story, and here to read a WisBusiness.com report.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019