A meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Milwaukee on the prospects for passage of a venture capital bill drew broad news coverage. Guests were Sen. Alberta Darling, R-River Hills, and Sen. Tim Cullen, D-Janesville. Click here to read a story in WisBusiness.com, and here to see the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel coverage.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018