A meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Milwaukee on the prospects for passage of a venture capital bill drew broad news coverage. Guests were Sen. Alberta Darling, R-River Hills, and Sen. Tim Cullen, D-Janesville. Click here to read a story in WisBusiness.com, and here to see the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel coverage.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019