UW-Madison computer science professor Suman Banerjee won “Best App in Show” and “Best Use of Software Defined Networks” at the recent US Ignite Application Summit in Chicago for WiRover. WiRover was also the winner of the 2011 Governor’s Business Plan Contest in Wisconsin. WiRover provides high-bandwidth connectivity to moving vehicles, such as ambulances. To learn more, click here. Also, see our Newsroom link for a story about WiRover when it won the BPC in 2011.
- InsideWis: “From closed to unable to find workers, some business managers are frustrated”May 13, 2021
- ‘See you THIS time!’ Kwik Trip patriarch Zietlow to accept ‘Seize the Day’ award June 3 at ‘treps eventMay 11, 2021
- PBS: Foxconn Plans to Make ‘Digital Infrastructure Hardware’ in Wisconsin — What’s That?May 10, 2021
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021