UW-Madison computer science professor Suman Banerjee won “Best App in Show” and “Best Use of Software Defined Networks” at the recent US Ignite Application Summit in Chicago for WiRover. WiRover was also the winner of the 2011 Governor’s Business Plan Contest in Wisconsin. WiRover provides high-bandwidth connectivity to moving vehicles, such as ambulances. To learn more, click here. Also, see our Newsroom link for a story about WiRover when it won the BPC in 2011.
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021