UW-Madison computer science professor Suman Banerjee won “Best App in Show” and “Best Use of Software Defined Networks” at the recent US Ignite Application Summit in Chicago for WiRover. WiRover was also the winner of the 2011 Governor’s Business Plan Contest in Wisconsin. WiRover provides high-bandwidth connectivity to moving vehicles, such as ambulances. To learn more, click here. Also, see our Newsroom link for a story about WiRover when it won the BPC in 2011.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018
- WisBusiness: Aker Technologies develops crop diagnostics tools to boost yieldsDecember 5, 2018