UW-Madison computer science professor Suman Banerjee won “Best App in Show” and “Best Use of Software Defined Networks” at the recent US Ignite Application Summit in Chicago for WiRover. WiRover was also the winner of the 2011 Governor’s Business Plan Contest in Wisconsin. WiRover provides high-bandwidth connectivity to moving vehicles, such as ambulances. To learn more, click here. Also, see our Newsroom link for a story about WiRover when it won the BPC in 2011.
- Wisconsin ‘Creative Destruction Lab’ to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s growing reputation as COVID hotspot not good for business – or anyoneSeptember 30, 2020
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- Cap Times Idea Fest: Public and private efforts boost COVID-19 testing but community should still ‘double down’ on preventionSeptember 29, 2020