UW-Madison computer science professor Suman Banerjee won “Best App in Show” and “Best Use of Software Defined Networks” at the recent US Ignite Application Summit in Chicago for WiRover. WiRover was also the winner of the 2011 Governor’s Business Plan Contest in Wisconsin. WiRover provides high-bandwidth connectivity to moving vehicles, such as ambulances. To learn more, click here. Also, see our Newsroom link for a story about WiRover when it won the BPC in 2011.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021