Deltanoid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced the appointment of former Genzyme/Sanofi renal head, Douglas Jermasek as its new Chief Executive Officer. Co-founder Hector F DeLuca, PhD, MD, DSC will continue as Chairman of the Board of Directors and assume the responsibilities of President and Chief Operating Officer. Co-founder Margaret Clagett-Dame, PhD will continue in her role as Executive Vice President. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020