Deltanoid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced the appointment of former Genzyme/Sanofi renal head, Douglas Jermasek as its new Chief Executive Officer. Co-founder Hector F DeLuca, PhD, MD, DSC will continue as Chairman of the Board of Directors and assume the responsibilities of President and Chief Operating Officer. Co-founder Margaret Clagett-Dame, PhD will continue in her role as Executive Vice President. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- WEDC: Enterprise Zone credits help power Generac expansionOctober 19, 2021
- El-Amin brothers to highlight entrepreneurial endeavors Nov. 4 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021