Deltanoid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced the appointment of former Genzyme/Sanofi renal head, Douglas Jermasek as its new Chief Executive Officer. Co-founder Hector F DeLuca, PhD, MD, DSC will continue as Chairman of the Board of Directors and assume the responsibilities of President and Chief Operating Officer. Co-founder Margaret Clagett-Dame, PhD will continue in her role as Executive Vice President. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019