On September 1, 2022, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C., League of Wisconsin Municipalities, Wisconsin Technology Council, and Wisconsin ACES co-sponsored a webinar to address the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act’s clean energy incentives and how they can help organizations cost-effectively meet their ESG and sustainability goals and develop new business and local government opportunities.
- Tom Still, President, Wisconsin Technology Council
- Toni Herkert, Government Affairs Director, the League of Wisconsin Municipalities
- Bryan Cahill, Shareholder, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- John Clancy, Shareholder, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Art Harrington, Shareholder, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Sydney Scott, Energy Policy Director, Office of Senator Baldwin