Joe Kremer, head of the Wisconsin Angel Network, says the recession has been cruel to start-ups but it also has presented big opportunities for investors who are looking for good deals. Read the WisBusiness.com interview here. Kremer will speak at Thursday’s WIN-Milwaukee meeting in Brookfield.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018