Joe Kremer, head of the Wisconsin Angel Network, says the recession has been cruel to start-ups but it also has presented big opportunities for investors who are looking for good deals. Read the WisBusiness.com interview here. Kremer will speak at Thursday’s WIN-Milwaukee meeting in Brookfield.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021
- UW-Madison: Madison’s tech sector booms, driven by UW innovationMay 6, 2021