Propeller Health, provider of an FDA-cleared digital health solution for improving outcomes in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), today announced a development agreement and R&D collaboration with GSK for its Ellipta® inhaler, the pharmaceutical company’s innovative, patented, dry powder inhaler. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020