After his return from Washington, D.C, The Water Council announced that its President and CEO, Dean Amhaus, participated in the opening “Technology as a Solution” panel for a roundtable at the White House focused on water innovation that was held on December 15th. David E J Garman PhD, Associate Vice Chancellor Water Technology R&D, Founding Dean School of Freshwater Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee also attended the invite-only roundtable. Read the full WisBusiness.com story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020