After his return from Washington, D.C, The Water Council announced that its President and CEO, Dean Amhaus, participated in the opening “Technology as a Solution” panel for a roundtable at the White House focused on water innovation that was held on December 15th. David E J Garman PhD, Associate Vice Chancellor Water Technology R&D, Founding Dean School of Freshwater Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee also attended the invite-only roundtable. Read the full WisBusiness.com story here.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019