ThedaCare, the largest healthcare system in Northeast Wisconsin, is investing $3 million in Mequon-based Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer every MRI for an all-inclusive fee of $600 or less. ThedaCare is a community-based health system that reinvests in the communities it serves. ThedaCare sees potential for consumers in Smart Choice MRI while the new partnership creates an opportunity for both companies to learn from each other and use their knowledge and expertise to bring additional value to patients. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- WEDC: Enterprise Zone credits help power Generac expansionOctober 19, 2021
- El-Amin brothers to highlight entrepreneurial endeavors Nov. 4 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021