ThedaCare, the largest healthcare system in Northeast Wisconsin, is investing $3 million in Mequon-based Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer every MRI for an all-inclusive fee of $600 or less. ThedaCare is a community-based health system that reinvests in the communities it serves. ThedaCare sees potential for consumers in Smart Choice MRI while the new partnership creates an opportunity for both companies to learn from each other and use their knowledge and expertise to bring additional value to patients. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020
- Here is a quick glimpse at 2020 BPC first-round entriesFebruary 11, 2020