MILWAUKEE, Wis. – The Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce announced the five winners of the organization’s first Veteran Business Awards at the Wisconsin Veterans Business Conference last week. The Veteran Business Awards recognize leading veteran owned and veteran friendly businesses and organizations, and their contributions to Wisconsin’s veteran business community.
The Wisconsin Veterans Business Conference combined a business expo featuring veteran owned and veteran friendly businesses from across Wisconsin; workshops featuring experts and leaders in entrepreneurship, business development, hiring and retention, and community engagement; and an awards luncheon. Founded in 2015, the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce is Wisconsin’s only membership based veteran business organization with more than 140 members.
The Veteran Business Award winners are:
- Veteran Owned Business of the Year: Spa Massage on the Go
- Veteran Friendly Business of the Year: Float Milwaukee
- Veteran Nonprofit Partner of the Year: USO Wisconsin
- Veteran University Partner of the Year: Concordia University Wisconsin
- Veteran Corporate Partner of the Year: PNC Bank