Spending a half trillion dollars each year, the U.S. federal government is the world’s single largest customer. In recent years, Wisconsin’s share of all federal work has leapfrogged, jumping from 38th per capita in 2008 to 14th in 2010, according to the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, a Milwaukee nonprofit that helps companies snag federal contracts. Read full story here.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020