Spending a half trillion dollars each year, the U.S. federal government is the world’s single largest customer. In recent years, Wisconsin’s share of all federal work has leapfrogged, jumping from 38th per capita in 2008 to 14th in 2010, according to the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, a Milwaukee nonprofit that helps companies snag federal contracts. Read full story here.
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019
- Guest column: The hockey stick revenue model – easy to dismiss, essential to successOctober 7, 2019