Spending a half trillion dollars each year, the U.S. federal government is the world’s single largest customer. In recent years, Wisconsin’s share of all federal work has leapfrogged, jumping from 38th per capita in 2008 to 14th in 2010, according to the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, a Milwaukee nonprofit that helps companies snag federal contracts. Read full story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018