Spending a half trillion dollars each year, the U.S. federal government is the world’s single largest customer. In recent years, Wisconsin’s share of all federal work has leapfrogged, jumping from 38th per capita in 2008 to 14th in 2010, according to the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, a Milwaukee nonprofit that helps companies snag federal contracts. Read full story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019