Spending a half trillion dollars each year, the U.S. federal government is the world’s single largest customer. In recent years, Wisconsin’s share of all federal work has leapfrogged, jumping from 38th per capita in 2008 to 14th in 2010, according to the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, a Milwaukee nonprofit that helps companies snag federal contracts. Read full story here.
- InsideWis: “From closed to unable to find workers, some business managers are frustrated”May 13, 2021
- ‘See you THIS time!’ Kwik Trip patriarch Zietlow to accept ‘Seize the Day’ award June 3 at ‘treps eventMay 11, 2021
- PBS: Foxconn Plans to Make ‘Digital Infrastructure Hardware’ in Wisconsin — What’s That?May 10, 2021
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021