The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel’s annual list of “The Wisconsin Ideas” included six examples of tech-based innovation in Wisconsin, from the emergence of Graphene Solutions in Platteville (winner of the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest) to the Wisconsin Genomics Initiative. Click here to read more.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018