The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel’s annual list of “The Wisconsin Ideas” included six examples of tech-based innovation in Wisconsin, from the emergence of Graphene Solutions in Platteville (winner of the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest) to the Wisconsin Genomics Initiative. Click here to read more.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019