The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel’s annual list of “The Wisconsin Ideas” included six examples of tech-based innovation in Wisconsin, from the emergence of Graphene Solutions in Platteville (winner of the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest) to the Wisconsin Genomics Initiative. Click here to read more.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019