Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still explains how budget cuts will continue to affect the University of Wisconsin System’s ability to contribute to economic growth in Wisconsin. Still says a bipartisan effort is necessary in order for both the state economy and UW System to thrive. View the video here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019