James Thomson, the UW-Madison researcher whose pioneering work with human embryonic stem cells helped to spawn an entire industry, has won the 2008 Massry Prize. Eight past recipients of the Massry Prize have later won the Nobel Prize. Click here to read more.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021