James Thomson, the UW-Madison researcher whose pioneering work with human embryonic stem cells helped to spawn an entire industry, has won the 2008 Massry Prize. Eight past recipients of the Massry Prize have later won the Nobel Prize. Click here to read more.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019