Many homes in AT&T Inc.’s local-phone service areas will see the company becoming more competitive with cable for broadband service under a new $14 billion investment plan the company revealed Wednesday. But in more outlying areas, the company will start shifting customers from regular phone lines to wireless service. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020