Many homes in AT&T Inc.’s local-phone service areas will see the company becoming more competitive with cable for broadband service under a new $14 billion investment plan the company revealed Wednesday. But in more outlying areas, the company will start shifting customers from regular phone lines to wireless service. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019