Exact Sciences Corp., Madison, already conducting a huge clinical trial on its Cologuard stool-based colorectal cancer test, plans to start a second clinical trial for the use of Cologuard in early 2013. The new project will focus on patients with inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021