Exact Sciences Corp., Madison, already conducting a huge clinical trial on its Cologuard stool-based colorectal cancer test, plans to start a second clinical trial for the use of Cologuard in early 2013. The new project will focus on patients with inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020