Exact Sciences Corp., Madison, already conducting a huge clinical trial on its Cologuard stool-based colorectal cancer test, plans to start a second clinical trial for the use of Cologuard in early 2013. The new project will focus on patients with inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019