Exact Sciences Corp., Madison, already conducting a huge clinical trial on its Cologuard stool-based colorectal cancer test, plans to start a second clinical trial for the use of Cologuard in early 2013. The new project will focus on patients with inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018
- WisBusiness: Aker Technologies develops crop diagnostics tools to boost yieldsDecember 5, 2018
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2019 entries through Jan. 31, 2019December 3, 2018
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Erin Tenderholt, co-founder of Blexx, winner of the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 30, 2018