On March 22, 2016, Dr. Brad Schwartz, chief executive officer of the private, non-profit Morgridge Institute for Research, discussed the institute’s work around interdisciplinary approaches to improving human health of the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Madison. Schwartz described how the work of the institute, in partnership with the UW-Madison and others, is advancing regenerative medicine, virology and vaccines, computational science and medical engineering.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019