On March 22, 2016, Dr. Brad Schwartz, chief executive officer of the private, non-profit Morgridge Institute for Research, discussed the institute’s work around interdisciplinary approaches to improving human health of the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Madison. Schwartz described how the work of the institute, in partnership with the UW-Madison and others, is advancing regenerative medicine, virology and vaccines, computational science and medical engineering.
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018
- WisBusiness: Aker Technologies develops crop diagnostics tools to boost yieldsDecember 5, 2018
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2019 entries through Jan. 31, 2019December 3, 2018
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Erin Tenderholt, co-founder of Blexx, winner of the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 30, 2018