On March 22, 2016, Dr. Brad Schwartz, chief executive officer of the private, non-profit Morgridge Institute for Research, discussed the institute’s work around interdisciplinary approaches to improving human health of the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Madison. Schwartz described how the work of the institute, in partnership with the UW-Madison and others, is advancing regenerative medicine, virology and vaccines, computational science and medical engineering.
- InsideWis: Transportation budget should reflect what future will bringJune 13, 2019
- State ‘techies’ may attend Madison-area gathering of Tech Council execs from U.S., Canada, July 23-25June 12, 2019
- Couldn’t make Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Live streams available for key portionsJune 12, 2019
- It’s a wrap: Entrepreneurs’ Conference 2019June 12, 2019
- Guest column: Venture capitalists and entrepreneurs: The same, only differentJune 12, 2019