Click here to read a WTN interview with Lorrie Heinemann, secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, on her vision for a Wisconsin Venture Capital Network. Heinemann is a member of the Tech Council’s board of directors and chairs its Angel Advisory Committee.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019