For more than two decades, Breg has built and sold braces, splints, walking boots, and other devices designed to help rehabilitate injured patients. The Carlsbad, CA-based company has also developed software that it says can help healthcare providers and other organizations keep track of orthotic devices and bill patients for their use. On Tuesday, Breg announced it will be getting an assist on the software side from Redox, a healthtech startup based in Madison, WI.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020