Capital Midwest Fund is courting investors as it tries to raise between $100 million and $150 million for its third fund, the Wisconsin venture capital firm told Xconomy. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: Diverse fund managers ‘change the narrative’ in venture capitalOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: An Epic Health Research Network duo will explain at an upcoming Tech Council event how it is tapping digital health records to better inform clinical expertsOctober 15, 2020
- Epic Health Research Network to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 14, 2020