Capital Midwest Fund, a venture capital fund based in the Milwaukee area, has raised nearly $30 million from 32 investors for its third fund, according to a document filed with the SEC on Thursday. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021