Milwaukee-based Corvisa, which develops cloud-based software for call centers and other businesses, was sold on Monday to a California communications company for $8.5 million. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 hibernation is coming to an end: Some thoughts on risk managementMarch 3, 2021
- Healthcare IT experts to discuss digital health at virtual March 17 Tech SummitMarch 3, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- WisBusiness: Biz leader urges cooperation to help state’s economy weather COVIDFebruary 26, 2021