The Madison, WI-based company’s flagship product, called Excelsior, is a cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that helps researchers collect and interpret ophthalmic data. Excelsior, which in 2013received 510(k) clearance from the FDA, is specifically designed for image and data management in trials of drug candidates aimed at treating ocular diseases. Read the full story here.
- The ‘office’ is open! Industry experts on hand for advice at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 25, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Gateway Capital Partners makes first investment as lead funder in Tip a ScRxipt seed roundOctober 25, 2021
- Madison Startups: Redox Launches New Connector for Microsoft CloudOctober 25, 2021
- Madison.com: Seven charts that show how the economy is performing in Madison and WisconsinOctober 25, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Pharma company could create 250 jobs in Dane County with $250 million facilityOctober 25, 2021