The Madison, WI-based company’s flagship product, called Excelsior, is a cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that helps researchers collect and interpret ophthalmic data. Excelsior, which in 2013received 510(k) clearance from the FDA, is specifically designed for image and data management in trials of drug candidates aimed at treating ocular diseases. Read the full story here.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018