Joe Boucher, a Madison, WI-based attorney, has been advising early-stage businesses for more than 30 years. He is a co-founder of Neider & Boucher, and bestlawyers.com recently named him 2017 Madison-area lawyer of the year for closely held companies and family. Earlier this week, Boucher sat down with Xconomy Wisconsin to discuss some of the things founders should consider when launching ventures, how Madison’s entrepreneurial community has evolved over the years, and other topics. Here is a condensed and lightly edited transcript of our conversation. Read the full story here.
- From Denmark to DeForest, 55 entries advance in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestMarch 4, 2021
- Charter Communications Launches New Multiyear, Multibillion-Dollar Initiative To Expand Broadband Availability To Over 1 Million New Customer LocationsMarch 4, 2021
- InsideWis: COVID-19 hibernation is coming to an end: Some thoughts on risk managementMarch 3, 2021
- Healthcare IT experts to discuss digital health at virtual March 17 Tech SummitMarch 3, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021