Joe Boucher, a Madison, WI-based attorney, has been advising early-stage businesses for more than 30 years. He is a co-founder of Neider & Boucher, and bestlawyers.com recently named him 2017 Madison-area lawyer of the year for closely held companies and family. Earlier this week, Boucher sat down with Xconomy Wisconsin to discuss some of the things founders should consider when launching ventures, how Madison’s entrepreneurial community has evolved over the years, and other topics. Here is a condensed and lightly edited transcript of our conversation. Read the full story here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019