Joe Boucher, a Madison, WI-based attorney, has been advising early-stage businesses for more than 30 years. He is a co-founder of Neider & Boucher, and bestlawyers.com recently named him 2017 Madison-area lawyer of the year for closely held companies and family. Earlier this week, Boucher sat down with Xconomy Wisconsin to discuss some of the things founders should consider when launching ventures, how Madison’s entrepreneurial community has evolved over the years, and other topics. Here is a condensed and lightly edited transcript of our conversation. Read the full story here.
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019