Joe Boucher, a Madison, WI-based attorney, has been advising early-stage businesses for more than 30 years. He is a co-founder of Neider & Boucher, and bestlawyers.com recently named him 2017 Madison-area lawyer of the year for closely held companies and family. Earlier this week, Boucher sat down with Xconomy Wisconsin to discuss some of the things founders should consider when launching ventures, how Madison’s entrepreneurial community has evolved over the years, and other topics. Here is a condensed and lightly edited transcript of our conversation. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019