Joe Boucher, a Madison, WI-based attorney, has been advising early-stage businesses for more than 30 years. He is a co-founder of Neider & Boucher, and bestlawyers.com recently named him 2017 Madison-area lawyer of the year for closely held companies and family. Earlier this week, Boucher sat down with Xconomy Wisconsin to discuss some of the things founders should consider when launching ventures, how Madison’s entrepreneurial community has evolved over the years, and other topics. Here is a condensed and lightly edited transcript of our conversation. Read the full story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018