A lesser-known annual gathering in Austin that has nonetheless gained traction since it was first held in 2014 is Solstice Festival, which will take place this weekend at venues throughout the city. Since the various stages aren’t bunched together, as they are at some other music festivals, the event’s organizers encourage attendees to use mobile apps developed by Madison, WI-based One Solstice to view schedules, learn about artists, and interact with fellow concertgoers. Read the full Xconomy store here.
- WisBusiness: Entrepreneurs’ Conference keynote says how people use technology is what mattersJune 5, 2020
- It’s a wrap: Our first-ever virtual 2020 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 5, 2020
- Wisconsin State Journal: Business competition awards Madison-based opioid treatment developer top prizeJune 5, 2020
- Extended-release drug delivery platform winner of the 2020 Business Plan ContestJune 4, 2020
- Minocqua student wins annual ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth business plan contest with dog treat lineJune 4, 2020