A lesser-known annual gathering in Austin that has nonetheless gained traction since it was first held in 2014 is Solstice Festival, which will take place this weekend at venues throughout the city. Since the various stages aren’t bunched together, as they are at some other music festivals, the event’s organizers encourage attendees to use mobile apps developed by Madison, WI-based One Solstice to view schedules, learn about artists, and interact with fellow concertgoers. Read the full Xconomy store here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Q&A with PenFed Foundation and Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of CommerceJune 21, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 21, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021