OnKöl, a Milwaukee-based startup whose flagship product is aimed at older adults, and ties together myriad home and health-monitoring devices, said it has been selected as a finalist for a 2016 Edison Award. The awards, which are conducted by Chicago-based Edison Universe, honor “excellence in new product and service development, marketing, human-centered design, and innovation,” according to the organization’s website. Winners will be announced on April 21 at a gala in New York, according to a press release. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020