OnKöl, a Milwaukee-based startup whose flagship product is aimed at older adults, and ties together myriad home and health-monitoring devices, said it has been selected as a finalist for a 2016 Edison Award. The awards, which are conducted by Chicago-based Edison Universe, honor “excellence in new product and service development, marketing, human-centered design, and innovation,” according to the organization’s website. Winners will be announced on April 21 at a gala in New York, according to a press release. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019