OnKöl, a Milwaukee-based startup whose flagship product is aimed at older adults, and ties together myriad home and health-monitoring devices, said it has been selected as a finalist for a 2016 Edison Award. The awards, which are conducted by Chicago-based Edison Universe, honor “excellence in new product and service development, marketing, human-centered design, and innovation,” according to the organization’s website. Winners will be announced on April 21 at a gala in New York, according to a press release. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018