OnKöl, a Milwaukee-based startup whose flagship product is aimed at older adults, and ties together myriad home and health-monitoring devices, said it has been selected as a finalist for a 2016 Edison Award. The awards, which are conducted by Chicago-based Edison Universe, honor “excellence in new product and service development, marketing, human-centered design, and innovation,” according to the organization’s website. Winners will be announced on April 21 at a gala in New York, according to a press release. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019