OnKöl, a Milwaukee-based startup whose flagship product is aimed at older adults, and ties together myriad home and health-monitoring devices, said it has been selected as a finalist for a 2016 Edison Award. The awards, which are conducted by Chicago-based Edison Universe, honor “excellence in new product and service development, marketing, human-centered design, and innovation,” according to the organization’s website. Winners will be announced on April 21 at a gala in New York, according to a press release. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019