The following year, the accelerator graduated a class of startups from its Healthbox Studio program that included Madison, WI-based Redox, which develops software that enables healthcare applications to exchange data with electronic health records systems used at organizations that provide patient care. Read the story here.
- ‘Dealing with China’ will launch series on trade policy with WisBusiness.comApril 16, 2021
- Guest column: Pandemic effect on tech jobs measured by Cyberstates reportApril 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Attracting ‘OPM’ from elsewhere will help Wisconsin companies growApril 15, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021