The following year, the accelerator graduated a class of startups from its Healthbox Studio program that included Madison, WI-based Redox, which develops software that enables healthcare applications to exchange data with electronic health records systems used at organizations that provide patient care. Read the story here.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019