Madison-based Swallow Solutions has raised nearly $450,000 from nine investors, and the total could increase to $750,000, according to an SEC filing. Swallow, which raised $1.1 million in March, is developing a device designed to help patients strengthen the mouth and throat muscles used in swallowing. Company founder JoAnne Robbins referred a request for comment to CEO Eric Horler, who could not immediately be reached. To read the full Xconomy roundup, click here.
- Wisconsin ‘Creative Destruction Lab’ to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s growing reputation as COVID hotspot not good for business – or anyoneSeptember 30, 2020
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- Cap Times Idea Fest: Public and private efforts boost COVID-19 testing but community should still ‘double down’ on preventionSeptember 29, 2020