Madison-based Swallow Solutions has raised nearly $450,000 from nine investors, and the total could increase to $750,000, according to an SEC filing. Swallow, which raised $1.1 million in March, is developing a device designed to help patients strengthen the mouth and throat muscles used in swallowing. Company founder JoAnne Robbins referred a request for comment to CEO Eric Horler, who could not immediately be reached. To read the full Xconomy roundup, click here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020