Madison-based Swallow Solutions has raised nearly $450,000 from nine investors, and the total could increase to $750,000, according to an SEC filing. Swallow, which raised $1.1 million in March, is developing a device designed to help patients strengthen the mouth and throat muscles used in swallowing. Company founder JoAnne Robbins referred a request for comment to CEO Eric Horler, who could not immediately be reached. To read the full Xconomy roundup, click here.
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021
- Local Startup Launches New Grocery Delivery Service to Help Fight HungerJanuary 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: COVID-19 vaccine requirements not likely as Madison area businesses balance public health, liabilityJanuary 18, 2021