ZBB Energy Corp. of Menomonee Falls announced June 16 it has entered into a $10 million securities purchase agreement that the company said will allow it to invest in development of energy-storage systems. Click here to read more from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Eric Apfelbach, ZBB’s chief executive officer, was a speaker at this month’s Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference.
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018