ZBB Energy Corp. of Menomonee Falls announced June 16 it has entered into a $10 million securities purchase agreement that the company said will allow it to invest in development of energy-storage systems. Click here to read more from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Eric Apfelbach, ZBB’s chief executive officer, was a speaker at this month’s Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019