ZBB Energy Corp. will receive tax credits of up to $700,000 from the Australian government as a result of battery technology research the firm is conducting at its office in Australia. ZBB Technologies Limited is a subsidiary of the Menomonee Falls firm that does core research in flow battery cells, including R&D linked to its new joint venture with the South Korean firm Honam Petrochemicals. Read full Journal Sentinel business blog here.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021