ZBB Energy Corp. will receive tax credits of up to $700,000 from the Australian government as a result of battery technology research the firm is conducting at its office in Australia. ZBB Technologies Limited is a subsidiary of the Menomonee Falls firm that does core research in flow battery cells, including R&D linked to its new joint venture with the South Korean firm Honam Petrochemicals. Read full Journal Sentinel business blog here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020