ZBB Energy Corp. will receive tax credits of up to $700,000 from the Australian government as a result of battery technology research the firm is conducting at its office in Australia. ZBB Technologies Limited is a subsidiary of the Menomonee Falls firm that does core research in flow battery cells, including R&D linked to its new joint venture with the South Korean firm Honam Petrochemicals. Read full Journal Sentinel business blog here.
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020