MEMBER JOB POSTINGS
Communications Director at State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB)
The Communications Director is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive internal and
external communication strategies and goals that align with SWIB’s investment strategies and business
objectives. Through partnership and collaboration with other leaders, this position creates content for
distribution and publication and supervises staff performing communications activities. They direct
stakeholder engagement, media relations, management of the organization’s internal and external web
sites, and internal staff communications. The Communications Director takes a leadership role by
providing counsel on communications opportunities, internal communication planning and organizational
announcements, and management of reputational risks. They work to promote a positive work
environment and culture through the use of various communications tools.
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in communications, marketing or investor/client relations with an
asset management firm, alternative investment fund, pension fund or investment bank.
• Successful track record in senior communication roles with increasing leadership responsibilities.
• Knowledge of investment strategies and instruments, markets and economic issues, including the
ability to communicate complex investment issues to general audiences.
• Highly collaborative style; relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to “manage by
• Demonstrated success building relationships with all levels of leadership, including the C-suite,
and being a positive influencer.
• Experience developing and implementing communications strategies; deep knowledge of how to
write and produce content for different audiences with varying levels of technical understanding.
• Maturity and leadership with the ability to position communications discussions at both the
strategic and tactical levels.
• Ability to successfully work in a collaborative environment and receive feedback on work and
• Leads, manages, and nurtures talent of team members.
• Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills. Writing samples will be required.
• Ability to work well with media and the public; experience with digital and social media tools and
technology; basic graphic design skills.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Competitive McLagan-based total cash compensation
• A comprehensive benefit package
• Educational and training opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
• Challenging work in a professional environment
The position requires U.S. work authorization and residency in, or willingness to relocate to the Madison,
Wisconsin area. SWIB is prepared to offer relocation assistance as needed.
For the full job description and to apply, click here.
Research Development Associate focused on Grant Proposals and Research Funding at WiSys
WiSys works hand-in-hand with innovators, researchers and students to facilitate cutting-edge research programs, identify, protect, develop and commercialize discoveries emanating from the research base as well as foster a spirit of innovative and entrepreneurial thinking on the campuses it serves. WiSys Research Development provides strategic, capacity-building activities designed to assist faculty and staff from any discipline in their pursuit of external funding to support creative and innovative research and scholarship. WiSys coordinates several annual events geared toward innovation, research, and enhancing the student experience. WiSys also coordinates the WiSys VentureHome® program – a network of startup hubs that bring together statewide resources with community initiatives to provide local entrepreneurs access to a full menu of startup resources in their community. Please visit www.wisys.org and www.wisys.org/about-us/wisys-research-development to learn more.
We are seeking a collaborative team member to partner with faculty and staff at the University of Wisconsin – System Campuses to improve competitive research proposals for obtaining external funding.
The WiSys Research Development Associate advises faculty and staff on proposal concepts and provides comprehensive editorial review. This position will partner and collaborate with faculty and staff on research development and sponsored programs at the University of Wisconsin – System Campuses. This position works closely with the Research Development Manager and the WiSys team, a diverse team with expertise in academic technology transfer and technology commercialization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver in-person and virtual research development seminars, workshops, and guidance materials to train faculty in grant writing
- Review and distribute funding announcements
- Provide comprehensive editorial review on proposals
- Facilitate bringing teams of faculty investigators together to pursue multidisciplinary funding opportunities
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Grants and Research Office staff at UW campuses and work collaboratively with the WiSys team
WiSys main office is located in Madison, Wisconsin and we are open to flexible/hybrid work arrangements. This position requires quarterly travel to various UW System campuses.
Our values are collaboration, client focus, engagement, work-life balance, enthusiasm for innovation & research, and productivity. WiSys supports and promotes a diverse and inclusive work environment and offers competitive salary and benefits. More information on benefits information can be found here: https://www.wisys.org/about-us/careers
We are seeking candidates with the proven ability to communicate and build rapport with university faculty, staff, and students; knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures grants, sponsored programs, of research administration and development; and strong presentation, training and facilitation skills to interact effectively with diverse audiences. Experience in proposal development at higher education institutions for a variety of federal and/or nonfederal funding agencies is preferred. A bachelor’s degree is required, while an advanced degree or experience with instruction or training is preferred.
If interested in this opportunity submit a resume via the ‘apply for this job online’ button.
Click here for the full posting and to apply
Senior Clinical Research Associate at Gregor Diagnostics
The Sr. Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will be involved in all aspects of sponsor clinical trial development and management at Gregor Diagnostics. The Sr. CRA will work directly with sites, physicians, CROs, and other contracted groups to manage all daily and developmental aspects of current and future clinical trials. The Sr. CRA will report to the Director of Clinical and Regulatory at Gregor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in the coordination of clinical operations required to initiate, execute, and complete clinical trials to drive on time delivery of clinical trial milestones.
2. Maintain relevant clinical documents, including study protocols, data collection documents, regulatory compliance documents, training documents, standard operating procedures;
3. Main communication between the sponsor and all existing and future sites, PIs, and contractors. Participate in updates to stakeholders and executive management regarding study progress, enrollment updates, and data management updates.
4. Involved in selection of investigational sites and service providers;
5. Initiation, training and successful enrollment at multiple national sites;
6. Participate in the creation and adherence review of clinical operation and monitoring plans;
7. Lead ongoing review of data to ensure quality and consistency;
8. Participate data management of clinical and safety databases;
9. Assist in budget negotiations and site budget management;
10. Communicate timely, appropriate project information to project teams, sites and company;
11. Participate in development of integrated clinical study reports to ensure accuracy, scientific excellence, and congruence of message between studies in a project; and,
12. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Sr. Clinical Research Associate
Education and industry experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Life Sciences or related field plus a minimum of 5 years of clinical trial experience
• Strong working knowledge and experience in clinical trial management, clinical operations,
study enrollment, database management and study planning for multiple national sites;
• Experience working with clinical databases, EDC systems, and reporting; Experience in REDCap is
• Understanding of IRB processes, submissions and requirements;
• Industry sponsor experience in vitro diagnostics (IVD) and/or medical device sponsor(s) strongly
• Clinical or research experience in oncology, ideally in diagnostic product development;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including documentation and regulatory
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
• Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing plans and circumstances;
• Ability to travel up to 25-40% as required
• Ability to work for up to 8 hours a day in an office environment.
• Ability to work up to 6 hours a day in a laboratory environment.
• Ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis.
Gregor Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by
applicable local, state or federal law.
Click here for the full description and to apply.
Accountant/Office Manager at Loughrin Accounting
Loughrin Accounting, S.C. has an immediate opening for an Accountant / Office Manager. As a member of our team, you will work closely with our small business and individual clients on their accounting needs, including bookkeeping, payroll, payables, receivables, and similar responsibilities. You will also manage our office, including answering incoming phone calls, processing mail, filing, assembling tax returns, etc. Tax return preparation is also possible, depending upon experience.
Extended hours will be available during the tax season (February through April), as well as the potential for fewer hours during the summer months. There is some flexibility to work from home or during non-traditional work hours, but our preference is to have someone in the office during typical business hours in order to access client records and consult with colleagues.
Candidates should have at least one year of experience in accounting or experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software, and a desire to work in a small office environment.
To apply, please email your resume and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmacy Technician, King Veterans Home at Wisconsin Department of Veteran Affairs
The Wisconsin Veterans Home at King (WVHK) is seeking a full-time Pharmacy Technician at the Entry or Objective level, to serve as a member of the Medical Services team. The Home is a 24/7/365 long-term care facility that specializes in providing comfort, support, and professional medical services to elderly or disabled veterans and their spouses. Our facility is on the picturesque shoreline of the Chain O’Lakes, off Highway 10 between Stevens Point and Appleton.
WDVA employees have access to an excellent comprehensive benefit and compensation package Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Substantial leave time including 9 paid holidays and ample accrued sick time that rolls over each year; and
- Excellent and affordable health, vision, and dental benefits; and
- An exceptional pension plan with employer match and lifetime retirement payment, plus an optional tax advantaged 457 retirement savings plan; and more
WDVA employees who have student loans may also be eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness. To learn more about the complete compensation package available to State of Wisconsin employees, please visit the Total Rewards Calculator!
This agency is committed to serving Wisconsin’s veteran population. Our positions offer the satisfaction of serving those who have served us all.
The state of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
Under the close progressing to limited or general supervision of the Pharmacist Supervisor and with day-to-day instruction of a Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician-Entry or Objective assists with a variety of technical tasks involving order entry, packaging, distribution, billing, compounding, labeling, recordkeeping of medications, and other support functions in Pharmacy Services at the Wisconsin Veterans Home at King.
To view both complete job descriptions, click here.
Starting wage at the Entry level is $17.40 per hour. Starting wage at the Objective level is $18.82 per hour. The position includes an attractive employee benefits package. This Entry and Objective levels are in pay schedule-pay range 06-10 and 06-11, respectively. For current State employees, pay on appointment will be set following the rules of the Wisconsin Compensation Plan. This position is not represented by a bargaining unit.
Job duties include frequent lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, kneeling, carrying boxes and/or equipment, and similar physical activities. Due to the nature of the position, WDVA will conduct a criminal background check prior to an offer of employment.
Employment in this position is contingent upon passing a pre-employment tuberculosis (TB) skin test.
A 12-month probationary period may be required.
Employees at this healthcare facility are required to provide documentation of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.
Minimally qualified applicants will have:
- Training (e.g., classes, coursework, on-the-job, etc.) or experience using medical and/or pharmaceutical terminology; and
- Experience performing data entry in a professional setting
For a full description and how to apply, click here
Outside Sales Consultant (Business Performance Advisor) at Insperity
At Insperity, you can build a book of business to truly call your own. In addition to a competitive base salary, you’ll earn residual income as long as that business remains a client. And we’ll provide you the tools to be successful.
We’re in search of salespeople who know that making a sale is about being an advisor – helping the client find the right solution for their unique human resource needs.
- This is not simply a transactional sales position. You’ll be expected to build relationships and become a trusted advisor to your potential clients.
- This is not inside sales. You will be the boots on the ground and actively prospect to find potential clients.
- This is not an unsupported role. You’ll have the backing of an organization dedicated to helping you make the deal and a service team committed to keeping your clients happy – even after the sale is complete.
- Consultative – You’d rather build relationships and recommend the best solution based on needs and challenges.
- Motivated by a big payoff– We’re talking long-term residual income.
- Business savvy– Maybe you’ve had your own business or have the spirit of an entrepreneur. Either way you know the heart of a business owner
- Good with people– You’re able to take on an advisory role with the C-suite in a professional manner.
- Connected– You’re growing a network of business executives who can help expand your sales pipeline.
What you’ll do
- Identify small and midsize businesses to offer Insperity’s human resource services and technology.
- Call on business owners virtually and in person to explain how Insperity’s HR solutions can help solve their challenges.
- Engage your network and build lasting partnerships.
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management.
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed base, plus bonuses
- Residual income on clients until they are no longer clients
- 19 days’ PTO, 9 paid holidays, full benefits to start
- Sales, marketing, service and loyalty teams at the ready to help bring in potential clients as well as help you complete the deal
- Resources such as networking events to bring current and potential clients together
- Flexible work environment
- A company culture that focuses on core values and a mission statement of helping businesses succeed so communities prosper
- A company that has been identified as a “best place to work” 150+ times across the country
Insperity is …
- A trusted advisor to America’s best businesses since 1986.
- A provider of human resource solutions to over 100,000 companies.
- Financially sound, with 2020 revenue of $4.3 billion and 83 offices in major U.S. markets.
- Planning for continued growth in 2022 and beyond.
Click here to find out more information and apply
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sponsor and Partnership Coordinator at WiSys
Join the WiSys team to help us expand innovation across the state of Wisconsin through identifying possible sponsors and partners to support WiSys programs and events!
The Sponsor and Partnership Coordinator will identify opportunities to network with possible sponsors and partners, such as foundations, government agencies, corporations, and nonprofit organizations; develop portfolios of fundraising prospects for cultivation; and manage effective systems for tracking and applying for funding opportunities. This position will produce materials and tools to communicate regularly with sponsors and partners and collaborate with the WiSys team to schedule meetings and follow-up with appropriate internal and external contacts. This is a dynamic position where you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with different divisions of the organization and our partners across the state.
We are seeking candidates with excellent communication, organizational, and business development skills. Some experience working in a non-profit environment and familiarity with donor, sponsor, partner coordination is strongly preferred. Exceptional stakeholder relations skills, ability to work collaboratively, and ability to navigate grant information sourcing and tracking are required. WiSys is located in Madison, Wisconsin and this position requires occasional travel to communities across the state of Wisconsin. We are open to flexible remote work arrangements.
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity are required to submit a cover letter and resume as one document via the online career portal within the career section at: http://www.wisys.org/about-us/careers
WiSys works hand-in-hand with innovators, researchers and students to facilitate cutting-edge research programs, identify, protect, develop and commercialize discoveries emanating from the research base as well as foster a spirit of innovative and entrepreneurial thinking on the campuses it serves. WiSys coordinates several annual events geared toward innovation, research, and enhancing the student experience. WiSys also coordinates the WiSys VentureHome® program – a network of startup hubs that bring together statewide resources with community initiatives to provide local entrepreneurs access to a full menu of startup resources in their community.
Varying Engineering Disciplines, Physicists, Chemists and Microbiologists job opportunities at SHINE Technologies
Account Manager at KW2
- Manages a portfolio of accounts and maintains ultimate responsibility for estimating, budgeting, client profitability, and project budget management
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts, cross-sells agency services, and drives annual planning
- Develops, foster, and manages the client relationship keeping it on solid ground; Resolves client concerns/issues effectively and proactively
- Brings new ideas to the table to help the client’s business thrive
- Serves as the main, day-to-day client contact as well as keeping client informed of the overall account status
- Leads campaign kickoffs and collaboration with creatives on insights, strategy, etc.; Ensures creative work is on brand, on strategy, and relevant to the target objectives
- Primary lead on all client-related presentations and meeting; effectively presents, sells, and champions all agency work and proposals to clients
- Produces creative briefs, client 101 documents, client proposals, and assists with brand, marketing, media, and PR planning
- Consistently pursues opportunities to build a better KW2 holistically
- Provides direction to Account Coordinator and Associate Account Managers to achieve individual and KW2 goals
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Consistently demonstrates follow through and expedient execution of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to move clients to consensus
- A proven understanding of the role of an agency, its relationships with clients and account service delivery (products/services, target info, competitive set, etc.)
- Effectively and proactively communicates with all stakeholders on projects and assignments
- Ability to bring valuable thought strategy to all aspects of the role and agency goals and outcomes
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bachelor degree in journalism, marketing or business preferred or 7 years of related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of agency or client-side marketing experience
At KW2, we believe our people grow together in diverse, equitable and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and build authentic relationships. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law.