MEMBER JOB POSTS AND RESUMES
Current members, we encourage you to please email
any new and/or updated job listings to
Laura Kaiser: email@example.com
Director of DEI Education and Professional Development
Leads the development and implementation of proactive diversity, equity, and inclusion educational initiatives in support of the division’s strategic plan to create a learning and working environment where all have an opportunity to succeed.
Develops, coordinates, and delivers diversity-related professional development opportunities for faculty, staff and students across the campus in areas such as workplace diversity, cross-cultural proficiency communication, and conflict resolution. Responsible for recognizing, creating, and implementing plans to promote inclusive excellence within the university. A significant part of the role is promoting and developing training programs to enhance employee understanding on workplace and campus inclusion issues. The incumbent will oversee 1.0 FTE during 2021-2022, with a potential reporting line expansion in future years.
The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about DEI, has strong program management skills, and can collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and external partners as needed.
The position requires the employee to be highly organized and able to lead projects and teams. The incumbent must excel at working both independently and in collaboration with Colleges, Schools, and Divisions and campus partners.
The incumbent will participate in institutional initiatives and encourage the participation of others, while collaborating in policy and program development, implementation, and evaluation using best practices in delivering quality service.
Management, Kwik Trip
Kwik Trip is seeking energetic, outgoing and positive people to make a difference in the communities we serve. Our Assistant Store Leaders ensure the store is profitable by leading the team to achieve daily goals, training coworkers, recruiting and hiring staff, merchandising, supervising the team, inventory control, and ensure the highest quality of guest service is being provided on a daily basis.
Requirements: • Great people skills, ability to resolve coworker and customer concerns • Enjoy a fast paced work environment • Ability to problem solve challenges and shift priorities quickly • Desire to help and mentor others • Maintain a clean and inviting store • Prior management/leadership experience • Valid Driver License
Corporate Science Writer, Promega
As an integral part of our communications team you will translate complex science-related topics and tie their relevance to the overall Promega story. Clear communication for each audience is key. Your responsibilities will vary between press releases, blogs, social media, interviews, and more! You’ll be part of a larger team, jumping into various projects as needed. You will not only work with our Corporate Affairs team but will also find yourself working with many others in our Promega family.
You have a background in science and a passion for writing and telling a story. You have an inquisitive mind, are flexible and can easily go with the flow. If you have journalism experience, even better!
JOB OBJECTIVE Help express the story of the company and strengthen relationships with many stakeholders through developing key content. Working as part of the Corporate Affairs team contribute to a breadth of communications projects, including press releases, backgrounders, blogs, social media, corporate responsibility, and internal communications. Demonstrate outstanding writing and editing abilities, and deep understanding of the sciences that make up life science. Translate life science concepts to scientist and non-scientist alike. Tailor writing to suit both audience and platform. Develop and deliver internal communications content to promote culture and employee connection. Flex between project management and project contribution depending on the assignment.
WisBusiness.com is a sister publication to WisPolitics.com, a nonpartisan subscriber-based news organization in Madison, Wis. launched in mid-2000.
The WisBusiness.com editor is part of the WisPolitics.com news staff tasked with: maintaining the WisBusiness.com site; assembling and writing the Monday-through-Friday AM News product; assembling and writing the Monday-through-Friday daily Health Care Report; co-hosting the daily Midday audio podcast; organizing and hosting quarterly virtual events; and researching and writing other stories at the direction of WisPolitics.com editors. Required — newswriting and broadcast experience with the demonstrated ability to: use AP style; write clean, concise, accurate copy; gather accurate information quickly through Internet research and live interviews; and respond quickly to breaking news. Salary commensurate with experience.
Send resume, letter of interest and links to journalism work to: Jeff Mayers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBDC Business Consultant at UW-Milwaukee
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in the School of Continuing Education at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is looking for a hands-on, energetic, organized, and detail oriented individual to join a team of professionals in a dynamic educational environment. The center’s mission is to help entrepreneurs start and grow businesses through exceptional continuing education programs, advising both startup and existing small businesses within the three-county, Milwaukee/Washington/Ozaukee region. Building partnerships that lead to client referrals in Ozaukee and Washington Counties will be emphasized. The School of Continuing Education is located in Downtown, Milwaukee.
Read more here: Small Business Development Center Position Vacancy Announcement 2021 and apply here.
Executive Director, Marketing at Johnson Controls
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected and buildings more intelligent. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. This Executive Director of Services Marketing with drive the centralized coordination, development, execution and measurement of demand generation programs for JCI service offerings globally, leveraging JCI’s closed loop marketing program.
- Customer segmentation alignment with services product management
- Develop solutions and offers for the JCI services organization, including the development, customer testing and execution of world-class tiering strategies, tailoring service offers for defined target audiences.
- Develop demand generation plan, aligned with global revenue targets, leveraging Johnson Controls’ closed loop process – working across regions and product management plans
- Champion best practices for driving the sales funnel, lead nurturing, lead handover processes, lead conversion, and customer retention
- Partner with internal agencies and stakeholders for promotional strategies, cost, and lead generation tactics. (Continued)
Supply Chain Analyst, American Transmission Co. (ATC)
Summary of Responsibilities:
Bring your positive energy to ATC! We’re looking for a supply chain analyst to administer, maintain, document, train and support Supply Chain processes, systems and users. You’ll also support and enable supply chain process capabilities and information for decision making, management, measurement, and control.
You’ll use your bachelor’s degree in business or IT to analyze Supply Chain process business requirements and, where appropriate, prepare functional specs (external system or detailed user requirements) for proposed changes or new modules/systems. You’ll also assist in the implementation of supply chain system upgrades, patches and new software from planning, testing, execution and training of supply chain and other departments, train users on implementation of best practices, individually, and in groups and design, develop, and implement user manuals and training programs for internal and external users. This is a great opportunity for effective communicators who enjoy working with PowerBI.
If you have at least 3-5 years’ experience working with integrated business applications and various ERP systems in a customer support role, join an organization that’s been named a Top Workplace for the last seven years!
Media Coordinator, KW2
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes details, has strong communication skills and a passion for paid media – digital and traditional. We prefer 1 – 3 years of ad agency experience, and be active in social media. Positivity is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support in optimizing digital media buys in Google Ads and social media platforms
- Digital media and Analytics optimization reporting
- Work with traditional and digital media planner/buyers to help support all media functions in the agency
- Collaborate with Traffic Manager to ensure media space specifications are clearly articulated to the necessary KW2 creative, production personnel and the vendor contacts.
- Provide research support to planner and buyer as-needed for support points needed for media plans Assist in planning research and idea generation pre-campaign
- Work with media planners/buyers to prepare buys and secure media across broadcast, print, out-of-home, and digital
- Perform buy stewardship and management tasks, including issuing make goods and creative traffic and managing vendor communications
- Assist in preparing periodic analytics reports – pulling data, formatting report and take initial approach at insights
- Assist in monitoring and providing optimization recommendations for digital buys
- Monitor all media budgets on a weekly and monthly basis (depending on media type) to ensure full buy delivery
- Work closely with accounting department to:
- Enter media orders for billing
- Manage and update media trackers Enter invoices for payment
- Provide weekly reports to management with current and upcoming media
- Work on deadline each month to reconcile media invoices with billed amount