MEMBER JOB POSTS AND RESUMES
Administrative Assistant, KW2
Roles and Responsibilities
• Process media vendor invoices (TV, radio, outdoor, print)
• Enter invoices into KW2’s accounting software for payment
• Run accounts payable reports as requested
• Inform Media Coordinators on progress of invoice processing
• Other tasks as deemed necessary by ownership
• Organize trafficking spreadsheet
• Run media order detail reports for media vendors
• Communicate to media vendors with trafficking instructions
• Communicate to Media Buyer progress of advertising trafficking
• Inform Traffic Coordinator on progress of asset trafficking
Incubator Manager & Small Business Consultant, Greater Green Bay Chamber
Summary of Position: The Incubator Manager & Small Business Consultant is responsible for the day-to-day operations of The Startup Hub which is located on the NWTC campus and is comprised of various for-profit, non-profit, and educational organizations supporting entrepreneurs and their businesses. The position is responsible for all tenant facing daily operations.
- Coordinate and implement the day to day operations at the incubator facility including, but not limited to, tenant solicitation and selection, preparing leases and other necessary documents, maintaining positive relationships with tenants, assisting tenants with timely resolution of issues, advocating on behalf of tenant needs, collecting raw data for monthly tenant billing and invoicing, tenant tracking and data management, and serve as point of contact with NWTC staff for matters of incubator safety, security and facility related matters as they may arise.
- Work with all entrepreneurs on how to start and grow their businesses including the drafting of business plans, referral to partners and local resources, business licensing needs, etc.
- Consult with new business to give assistance in areas as needed.
Portfolio Manager - Commercial & Industrial Banking, First Business Bank
The Portfolio Manager partners and supports three Senior Commercial Bankers to provide quality service to an identified group of the bank’s most profitable and complex Commercial & Industrial clients. The individual will be actively engaged in maintaining and strengthening client relationships as a main point of contact with client inquiries, renewals, and reviews, as well as monitoring of the credit portfolio. They will also serve as a trusted partner with the credit analyst, client relationship specialist, and commercial banking teams.
Specifically, as a Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager you will:
- Provide a high degree of personal service to an assigned portfolio of clients and serve as co-relationship manager with the Senior Commercial Banker handling client requests quickly and according to bank policy.
- Provide on-going support and monitoring of the credit portfolio for annual reviews, past due loan payments, covenant compliance, and collateral.
- Support the Senior Commercial Bankers with credit and underwriting on new loans and renewals in conjunction with working closely with the credit analyst and client relationship specialist teams.
- Attend loan committee meetings and be prepared to answer questions and work in partnership with the Senior Commercial Bankers as the loan presentation is given.
Program Manger (aerospace industry), bb7
Solutions Analyst – Collaboration/Productivity, Marshfield Clinic
The Solutions Analyst will collaborate with IS and Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) business areas to ensure the successful implementation, optimization, maintenance and support of relevant applications and solutions needed to support the MCHS strategic and business imperatives. This individual will become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with MCHS lines of business. The Solutions Analyst will communicate the current and potential capabilities of IT solutions and services, ensuring proper workflow and configuration of the technology are reliable, effective and efficient.
This Solutions Analyst will be on the IT Business Management Collaboration/Productivity team under IS Shared Services. This individual will be supporting the system rollout and ongoing support of M365 in addition to other solutions in the collaboration/productivity portfolio. Experience in desktop applications and configuration will be important in this role as well as knowledge of Sharepoint 2019 and/or Sharepoint Online.
This position will be remote with the possibility for occasional onsite work at a Marshfield Clinic Health System location. The individual who fills this position will need to be within an hour of any of the main Marshfield locations – i.e. (Marshfield, Beaver Dam, Wausau, Eau Claire, Minocqua, Rice Lake).
Director, Head of Biology at Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF)
The Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) is seeking an exceptional, innovative, and highly motivated Director, Head of Biology to provide leadership to each of the portfolio programs within WARF Therapeutics. This individual will partner with the Head of Chemistry to provide scientific project leadership and expertise in small molecule drug discovery from target validation through to clinical candidate nomination utilizing a virtual drug discovery model. The ideal candidate will collaborate across many organizations including the University of Wisconsin-Madison, WARF, contract research organizations (CRO’s), and biopharma companies to execute on the pipeline objectives.
This is a truly unique and highly visible career opportunity for a proven professional to contribute to the design and building of the WARF Therapeutics organization. The successful candidate will leverage WARF’s long history of successfully commercializing pharmaceuticals, to create a pipeline of pre-clinical assets that will be partnered with biotechs, VCs and large pharma companies. As the pharmaceutical industry increasingly looks to academia to provide high-quality drug candidates to novel validated targets, WARF has funded and is committed to sustaining a significant drug discovery and pre-clinical development capability to address this need.
Commercial Loan Specialist, First Business Bank
At the heart of First Business Bank, we believe success comes down to putting people first. Our people are our priority — they embody ambition, experience, and client focus. The result is extremely engaged employees who provide unmatched client satisfaction. With comprehensive total rewards to support our team members, a commitment to valuing each other’s differences, and a focus on improving our communities, we are confident you’ll find the experience is your advantage. We’re delighted you’re considering joining us!
Specifically, as the Commercial Loan Specialist you will:
- Responsible for commercial loan payments and loan draws to ensure clean handoff to Loan Operations.
- Loan Expediting (New, Renewal, Modification of Terms):
- Prepares both new, renewal and modification of terms underwriting list of items needed. Post approval, owns or supplements loan closing checklist of items needed. Ordering and expediting required title work, lien searches, good standing verifications, flood certificates, payoffs, and insurance.
- Reviews loan documents and settlement or disbursement statements to ensure accuracy of rate, date, amount, repayment terms, covenant accuracy and equity requirements and is a resource who can train others on the same.
- Construction loan draw expediting/servicing and can effectively expedite the same with assistance from title companies and third party inspectors.
- With knowledge of loan policy makes recommendations and prepares memos to waive or change reporting frequencies with approval from others. ‘Checks in’ financial and non-financial information received from clients.
Senior Analyst, Fund Management at Ziegler
The Fund Management Senior Analyst will be responsible for fund accounting, leading the analytical work on our venture funds and potential portfolio company investments, and investor communications, among other areas. The Analyst should expect a great deal of exposure to both investors in our funds, as well as the portfolio companies in which the funds invest, and will develop skill sets in the fundamentals of valuation, business strategy and client communication. As a member of a small but growing team, the Analyst will get exposure to many aspects of raising and managing venture capital funds, with opportunities for future advancement.
REVAMP Project Specialist, Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC)
The REVAMP (Rebuilding Vibrancy after a Major Pandemic) Project Specialist is responsible for delivering the outcomes related to the EDA CARES Act grant. This will be accomplished through planning, developing, implementing and evaluating programs and projects, coordinating project activities, collaborating with project team members, developing measurable project goals and objectives, and monitoring progress toward achievement. This will include WEDC’s outreach to Wisconsin organizations, municipalities, and other stakeholders that were impacted by the pandemic and to develop resiliency initiatives. The outreach effort will be primarily for, although not limited to, rural areas of the state. This project-based role is not to exceed twenty-four (24) months.
The REVAMP Project Specialist will spend a majority of his/her time in these activities:
- Lead and provide technical assistance outreach, support, and skills training to impacted rural and Tribal communities (but not limited to).
- Coordinate with the state Regional Planning Commissions and the nine Regional Economic development groups and coordinate initiatives that rebuild economic resiliency across the state to evaluate broader regional or statewide approaches, connect potential partners and identify investment needs
- Facilitate business and community assessments and strategic planning to identify innovative and diverse opportunities in rural areas
- Identify resources and assist communities in obtaining funding to carryout the identified initiatives and recovery efforts
- Catalog recovery efforts across economic development districts and Wisconsin’s nine regional development organizations to identify unmet needs, share success stories, and encourage replication of best practices
- Oversee and provide periodic assessment reports of pandemic recovery efforts with a final recovery assessment report at the end of the grant period.
- Implement and ensure compliance with the federal grant regulations.
- Support WEDC’s mission through the fulfillment of other duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more and apply (scroll on left to the job title).
Corporate Development Manager, Versiti
Under the direction of the Versiti’s Senior Director, Market Insights and Operations (MIO)/Corporate Development and working with Versiti’s Inorganic Growth Committee, the Manager of Corporate Development is responsible for identifying and executing mergers & acquisition (M&A) and other strategic partnering and investment activities that strengthen Versiti’s portfolio and geographic diversity and contribute to Versiti’s growth objectives in alignment with the Versiti strategic plan.
In particular, this position will lead a wide range of inorganic growth activities, including strategic alliances, affiliations, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions. The position will be responsible for understanding how partnerships and acquisitions fit into the overall Versiti strategy, leading or commissioning research to develop studies on market segment trends and emerging opportunities, developing investment criteria, identifying acquisition opportunities (“building the funnel”), constructing business cases and plans to assess opportunities, creating viable deal structures, developing term sheets, leading negotiations and due diligence with prospective partners, and developing materials for, and provide regular updates to, Versiti’s Inorganic Growth Committee.
This position will be responsible for helping achieve inorganic revenue and margin targets and set goals for achievement of projected synergies. This position has no direct reports but must be able to work across all levels in the organization, prepare materials for and facilitate Inorganic Growth Committee meetings, provide direction for financial analysts who will help develop financial models and business cases for potential corporate development opportunities (but do not report directly to this position), and lead due diligence and post-deal execution teams.
Business Development Representative, Kiio
Kiio is a fast-growing leader in digital musculoskeletal care. We are a close-knit team of energetic, motivated, and intelligent individuals passionate about improving lives while reducing healthcare costs. Kiio’s evidence-based, member-centric digital therapeutic solutions are purchased by health insurance companies and large employers and are then offered to their respective members and employees on an opt-in basis. Kiio’s secure interactive mobile platform delivers programs that improve quality of life for the member (end-user), while reducing medical and employment costs for the client (health plan/employer). Kiio also partners with entities such as benefits consultants, brokers, PBMs, and marketplaces who are an active part of the healthcare ecosystem. Learn more about Kiio’s solutions and outcomes at www.kiio.com.
Develop a strong understanding of Kiio’s offering, benefits, target market, clients, and differentiators to effectively communicate Kiio’s value to prospects
Work collaboratively with Kiio’s Regional VPs, sales operations, and other teams as needed, to build pipeline and set prospecting meetings
Target and plan outreach to prospects and then conduct outreach via multiple channels including phone, email, LinkedIn, and other channels as appropriate
Engage with potential clients to explain the value of partnering with Kiio and understand how it might align to their business objectives
Qualify leads to assess interest and good-fit and then establish meetings to move forward in the sales process
Set and achieve weekly goals
Leverage CRM tools to create, send and measure emails, calls and other outreach to improve lead generation and conversion rates
Ideate and apply creative strategies to continuously improve tactics and outcomes
Stay up-to-date with new digital therapeutics and chronic disease products
Digital Risk Portfolio Communications Consultant (open to remote), American Family Insurance
At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
American Family Insurance is driven by our customers and employees. That’s why we provide more than just a job – we provide opportunity. Whether you’re already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what’s next, you’re in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines
- Solves complex problems
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Business Engagement Manager, UW-Madison Office of Business Engagement
Reporting to the Managing Director of the Office of Business Engagement (OBE), the primary expectation of this role is to build new and improve/expand existing relationships between UW-Madison and private-sector companies, particularly those in the high technology, advanced manufacturing, and biotechnology sectors. These comprehensive relationships will include, but are not limited to research partnerships, sponsorship opportunities, philanthropy, executive education, student recruitment and technology transfer.
This role will be measured by driving additional revenue annually for the university to the mutual benefit of stakeholders across campus. In addition, this role will support key strategic initiative successful completion, i.e., APLU IEP process and designation, industry partner programs and various capital and building sponsorship projects.
WiSys Regional Associate - Western Wisconsin Region
The WiSys Regional Associate plays a key role in enhancing the vital connection between WiSys and researchers, inventors, and entrepreneurs on University of Wisconsin – System Campuses, specifically UW-Eau Claire, UW-River Falls, UW-Stout, and UW-Superior. This position is responsible for evaluating the viability of UW – System faculty research projects and identifying opportunities for WiSys to help with technology commercialization. Ideally, this individual’s primary office would be located near one of these campuses. It is the expectation that this individual visit these four campuses on a regular basis. Occasional travel to WiSys’ headquarters located in Madison, Wisconsin will also be required.