MEMBER JOB POSTINGS
Innovation and Commercialization Mentor, Software and Information Technology at UW-Madison Discovery to Product
Are you a veteran business developer, entrepreneur, product manager, or startup executive with experience in software and information technologies? Would you excel at coaching innovators at a top-ranked research university with a leading tech transfer partner in a midwestern hub for hi-tech startups?
Discovery to Product (D2P) at the University of Wisconsin–Madison seeks an Innovation and Commercialization professional to provide training and mentoring to faculty, researchers and students who are creating and developing information technology and software-based products, services and startups. This position blends technical expertise in software and information technology with experience in technology commercialization, product development and launch, and/or company formation. The mentor works as part of a team with a diverse range of campus and community constituents.
D2P’s mission is to empower campus innovators to realize the Wisconsin Idea by transforming ideas and technology into products and services that change the world. D2P works to expand commercialization and entrepreneurship training for UW–Madison, move campus innovation forward to startups and technology transfer, and strengthen the campus and community ecosystem.
- Discovery to Product (D2P) and the Innovate Network
- University of Wisconsin–Madison
- School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences (CDIS)
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF)
- University Research Park
- Madison, Wis.
- Regional ecosystem partners
Research Services Engagement Manager at College of Engineering, UW-Madison
The College of Engineering is looking for an energetic leader to help build the new Office of Corporate Relations. The individual will create and implement a strategy to increase industry participation in COE research services, which includes shared use of equipment, fee for service offerings, and other innovative opportunities. The manager will also lead the Advanced Materials Industrial Consortium (AMIC), an industry outreach arm of the Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC) currently consisting of over 25 members and affiliated companies.
Venture Manager at The Creative Destruction Lab (CDL), UW-Madison
The Creative Destruction Lab (CDL), originated at the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management, is one of the world’s premier seed stage programs for massively scalable science based ventures. The program has created more than $2 billion in equity in less than six years targeting companies that have the potential to transform our social, industrial, and economic landscape.
Venture Managers are responsible for supporting CDL Site operations; focusing on venture recruiting, providing business development support to CDL Ventures, and leading initiatives to support the growth and continuous improvement of the program.
Recruitment & Selection:
– Identifies and builds relationships with centers of innovation in the local ecosystem; including
Universities, venture capital funds, incubators & accelerators, and tech associations to build a
strong pipeline of CDL venture applicants
– Executes outreach strategy for recruitment of incoming cohort
– Builds pipeline of CDL prospects and works within Salesforce system to monitor and convert leads to applications
– Assesses fit for early-stage science and engineering-based ventures that apply for the CDL
– Interviews companies and makes recommendations about who should be admitted to the program
– Acts as coordinator between ventures, scientists, and students
– Supports ongoing communication with CDL founders
– Develops documentation to support CDL programming
– Manages documentation workflow (Venture Summaries, Venture updates, Meeting Schedules, etc.)
– Provides ad hoc event planning support to CDL Events Manager/Project Manager
– Supports CDL event logistics as required, including conferences and CDL -Super Session-
– Supports CDL administrative functions as required
Innovative Ventures Associate at WiSys
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about supporting entrepreneurs and helping build vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystems to help us expand our impact across the state of Wisconsin!
The Innovative Ventures Associate will work with the community and University partners of the WiSys VentureHome program to support local entrepreneurs by providing a concierge service to local and statewide resources. This is a dynamic position that will connect with stakeholders across the state of Wisconsin, and solicit mentors and investors to support the entrepreneurs in the program. They will support the local WiSys VentureHomes, by planning the logistics and assisting in refining the curriculum of the program, including the Level Up! accelerator. Regular travel across Wisconsin to visit the various locations as well as time in Madison is required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provides concierge service to Wisconsin entrepreneurs to connect them to statewide resources, mentors, investors, and UW technologies.
• Provides coaching and mentoring to entrepreneurs assisting with business plans, revenue models, and planning for investor pitches.
• Manages the WiSys VentureHome program and develops programming and events focused on needs of developing entrepreneurs.
• Plans the logistics and assist in refining the curriculum of the program, including the Level Up! accelerator.
• Liaisons between WiSys staff, UW campuses, entrepreneurs, venture community and other stakeholders necessary to achieve success.
We are seeking candidates with the proven ability to connect and establish successful networks with startups, venture funds, and related ecosystems across geography and expertise to provide resources to entrepreneurs. Experience within a startup, as an entrepreneur, at a venture fund, or within the startup ecosystem is required. A bachelor’s degree in a business or science or related field is strongly preferred. WiSys is located in Madison, Wisconsin and this position requires regular travel to across the state of Wisconsin. We are open to flexible remote work arrangements.
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity are required to submit a cover letter and resume as one document via the online career portal within the career section at: http://www.wisys.org/about-us/careers
WiSys helps researchers and innovators from the statewide 11 four-year comprehensive campuses identify innovative technologies and bring them to the marketplace. To achieve this, last year alone WiSys awarded over $600,000 in grant funds across the UW system. This led to 64 innovations disclosed to WiSys and 12 patents issued. WiSys also coordinates several annual events geared toward innovation, research, and enhancing the student experience. WiSys VentureHome program is a network of startup hubs that combine statewide resources with community initiatives to provide local entrepreneurs access to a full menu of startup resources in their community. Please visit www.wisys.org and www.venturehome.org to learn more.
Engineering Technician at Medical Engineering Innovations
Medical Engineering Innovations, Inc. develops and commercializes energy based medical devices that meet unmet needs, advance patient care, improve quality of life and achieve better healthcare cost-effectiveness. We are currently seeking an Engineering Technician.
The Engineering Technician will work on projects that include assembling, testing, debugging, and modifying electronic medical device assemblies, including printed circuit boards, cables, and mechanical mounting and enclosures. They will participate in component and device verification and validation testing. The Technician must be able to collaborate with coworkers to facilitate the resolution of projects and/or issues.
The position requires writing, organizational, interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to the needs of a fast-developing company.
- Understand basic electrical and electronic principles
- Familiarity with basic hand tools
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Ability to provide accurate verbal and written communication
- Organized, reliable, and focused to complete work
- Requires attention to detail and following quality control training
- Familiarity with Windows software and general office applications (Word, Excel)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and schematics
- Familiarity with basic electrical testing tools (multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Experience working with printed circuit boards and electrical components
- Experience and skills in soldering
- Experience with CAD tools (electrical and/or mechanical)
- Experience or skills in computer programming
An ideal candidate is a student in an Electronics or Engineering related program. Position will begin in fall and follow through the 2021-2022 school term. MEI will accept non-student applications for this part-time position.
The Technician will work mornings and/or afternoons for approximately 10-20 hours a week. Work is scheduled around the academic schedule: Monday-Friday. Compensation is based on experience.
The position is located at Medical 2436 Pennsylvania Ave, Madison, WI 53704.
Submit your resume and cover letter detailing work and school experience. Include contact information with phone numbers and email addresses for three references to:
Medical Engineering Innovations is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Analyst - Life Sciences (Mid-Senior Level) at Yahara Software
Position: Business Analyst – Life Sciences
Yahara Software is a leading custom application development, enterprise system integration, and data analytics company with over 25 years of history in the greater Dane County. Our foundation for success is simple- we take care of our people. We help save and improve lives while making people safer, smarter and better with every line of code we write. We call it The People Principle.
Position Overview & Primary Objectives:
At Yahara Software, we build custom software solutions with an emphasis in four domains- Life Sciences, Transportation, Education and Financial. We are seeking for an experienced Mid-level IT Business Analyst with direct experience and specialized knowledge in consulting and building scalable IT solutions that serves the greater Life Sciences domain. A key role in this position is to drive the successful implementation of the product roadmap by steering the product development and adoption across teams. This individual will work directly with our Life Science’s clients, Product Owners, internal and external project stakeholders, and technical teams. Strong written, technical writing, and verbal skills are required as well as exceptional interpersonal skills to interview, reflect, and build trust with the client.
General Job Functions
- Analyzing complex business problems and assessing how automated systems can be leveraged to help solve them.
- Formulating and defining the stakeholders’ objectives into a recommendation of potential solutions.
- Receiving the client’s market competitive advantages and disadvantages as well as what external pressures may apply from the project manager and working those into the overall solution design.
- Conducting requirements-gathering sessions with numerous stakeholders for what the future-state solution should provide.
- Organizing the requirements into feature-sets and prioritizing them into ‘mandatory’ versus ‘desired’ buckets.
- Converting requirements into stories in support of development activities such as estimating, development and testing.
- Tracking requirement delivery through story creation, development, testing and sign-off to ensure client receives all promised functionality.
- Utilization of rapid prototyping tools such as JustinMind, Adobe Suite, Sketch, or Zephyr to facilitate development and maximize usability of application features.
- Consulting with Yahara’s technical team to understand which stories have architectural dependencies.
- Working with the technical lead to document dependencies as tasks and execute these prerequisites prior to dependent stories.
- Supporting the project manager in the creation of key client-facing deliverables such as the product roadmap, Return on Investment metrics, and budget snapshots.
- Working in conjunction with the client’s product owner and Yahara project manager to ensure complete product delivery.
- Identifying project risks and escalating to project manager from the product development point of view.
- Staying up to date and incorporating learnings from International Institute of Business Analysis, or other industry standard entities, for software development best practices.
- Consulting with the client stakeholders and folding them in Yahara’s development processes such as sprint planning, demonstrations, and product delivery.
- Working as liaison between Yahara and its clients to gather testing feedback, prioritizing bug fixes, and negotiating acceptance from the client.
General Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (degrees in Life Sciences, Computer Science, etc.) or equivalent IT Business Analyst experience or related professional certifications (PMP-PBA certification, IIBA etc.)
- 3+ years of direct experience working in a BA role developing scalable IT solutions
- Knowledge with Life Sciences systems/software (LIMS- Laboratory Information Management Systems or related health care info systems) is preferred.
- Ability to lead and facilitate requirements-gathering meetings independently.
- Experience with screen mockups and building dynamic prototypes to mimic user click actions.
- Knowledge in database and UI design and exposure to database systems and data retrieval workflows.
- Employs a host of requirements-gathering tactics such as questionnaires, group meetings or interviews.
- Develop and drive business and technical requirement-gathering process independently.
- Ability to drive the efforts of a larger team to profitably support client needs.
- Able to ensure solutions designs deliver desired ROI to clients and has measures to prove it.
- Experience delivering IT solutions to meet client needs using data-driven practices and tools to measure progress and present desired ROI/ value to clients.
- Experience in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience working with Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Over 20+ days of PTO accruable in the first year of employment!
- Multitude of health insurance options to best fit you and your family’s lifestyle (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) with annual employer contributions
- 401(k) company match options (Both Traditional and Roth)
- 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance plans
- On-site gym membership including basketball court
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks, and beverages offered in office daily
- Hybrid workspace offered on-site
- Company supported community outreach/team volunteer opportunities
- New hire welcome package offered with company swags, goodies, and a home office stipend
- Monthly employee appreciation award with a generous on-spot bonus to recognize team member(s) for outstanding contributions
- Paid certifications for career development (Microsoft, AWS, PMP, IIBA, etc.)
- Yahara’s Employee Assistance Program includes 100% company-paid:
- Professional counselling for emotional wellness and life coaching
- Legal and financial consultation and services
- Identity theft protection plan
Yahara Software LLC. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The current opening positions listed are full-time, in-house salaried position with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis and can work on-site in our office located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.
Varying Engineering Disciplines, Physicists, Chemists and Microbiologists job opportunities at Shine Technologies
IP & Licensing Associate at WiSys
WiSys helps researchers and innovators from the statewide 11 four-year comprehensive campuses identify innovative technologies and bring them to the marketplace. To achieve this, last year alone WiSys awarded over $600,000 in grant funds across the UW system. This led to 64 innovations disclosed to WiSys and 12 patents issued. WiSys also coordinates several annual events geared toward innovation, research, and enhancing the student experience. To learn more about WiSys, please visit http://wisys.org/
The WiSys IP & Licensing Associate is responsible for evaluating the viability of UW – System faculty research projects and identifying opportunities for WiSys to help with technology commercialization. This position plays a key role in enhancing the vital connection between WiSys and researchers, inventors, and entrepreneurs on University of Wisconsin – System Campuses.
We have two current openings. One position will serve the Southern Wisconsin Region (UW-La Crosse, UW-Platteville, UW-Parkside and UW-Whitewater) and the other will serve the Western Wisconsin Region (UW-Eau Claire, UW-River Falls, UW-Stout, and UW- Superior).
Ideally, this individual’s primary office would be located in the region they serve, and they will visit their four regional campuses on a regular basis. Occasional travel to WiSys’ headquarters located in Madison, Wisconsin will also be required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying the potential economic and commercialization value of faculty projects through evaluating the benefits of new scientific technologies, analyzing the financial potential of new scientific and technical innovations and presenting a compelling business proposition to companies.
- Educating university faculty, staff, and students about IP Law, technical licensing, and WiSys technology transfer programs including developing seminars, communicating agreement and funding guidelines and process to advance research projects
Collaborating with University of Wisconsin – System offices of sponsored programs to identify faculty, staff, students and projects with potential for WiSys-supported technology transfer.
- Organizing and supporting new student innovation programs on campus.
- Supervising student ambassadors to support WiSys programs and activities on campus.
- Negotiating and drafting legal terms within confidentiality, material transfer, standstill, option, and licensing agreements to support technology transfer.
- Negotiating and drafting cooperative research and development agreements between businesses with university research personnel to support entrepreneurship and innovation within the Wisconsin economy.
We are seeking candidates with the proven ability to converse with university researchers and non-scientific staff on scientific and technical matters in a variety of disciplines; expertise in evaluating, analyzing and recommending research projects and business plans; and strong presentation and facilitation skills. Experience in a scientific/academic environment or with technology transfer, licensing, contracts or new ventures is preferred. A bachelor’s degree in a scientific, technical or legal field is required. An advanced technical, law, or business degree or equivalent experience is advantageous. Travel is required.
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity are required to submit a cover letter and resume as one document via the ‘Apply for this job online’ button.
WiSys supports and promotes a diverse and inclusive work environment, and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Account Manager at KW2
- Manages a portfolio of accounts and maintains ultimate responsibility for estimating, budgeting, client profitability, and project budget management
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts, cross-sells agency services, and drives annual planning
- Develops, foster, and manages the client relationship keeping it on solid ground; Resolves client concerns/issues effectively and proactively
- Brings new ideas to the table to help the client’s business thrive
- Serves as the main, day-to-day client contact as well as keeping client informed of the overall account status
- Leads campaign kickoffs and collaboration with creatives on insights, strategy, etc.; Ensures creative work is on brand, on strategy, and relevant to the target objectives
- Primary lead on all client-related presentations and meeting; effectively presents, sells, and champions all agency work and proposals to clients
- Produces creative briefs, client 101 documents, client proposals, and assists with brand, marketing, media, and PR planning
- Consistently pursues opportunities to build a better KW2 holistically
- Provides direction to Account Coordinator and Associate Account Managers to achieve individual and KW2 goals
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Consistently demonstrates follow through and expedient execution of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to move clients to consensus
- A proven understanding of the role of an agency, its relationships with clients and account service delivery (products/services, target info, competitive set, etc.)
- Effectively and proactively communicates with all stakeholders on projects and assignments
- Ability to bring valuable thought strategy to all aspects of the role and agency goals and outcomes
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bachelor degree in journalism, marketing or business preferred or 7 years of related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of agency or client-side marketing experience
At KW2, we believe our people grow together in diverse, equitable and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and build authentic relationships. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law.
Tax Accountant at Kollath CPA (Brookfield)
Kollath CPA, a locally owned CPA firm, that focuses on outsourced accounting and tax services for small businesses, has a great opportunity for a full-time CPA in our Brookfield office. Remote or in-office or a combination of both!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Tax Accountant provides tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within expected timeframe. The Accountant prepares client’s annual budget for review and approval. The Accountant prepares monthly financial statements, quarterly and yearly tax returns and financial statements as client needs dictate.
**Must have 2-5 Years Tax Experience and experience in Public Accounting Firm.
- Provide tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within expected timeframe.
- Prepares and reviews federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, estates, benefit funds, partnerships, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates knowledge of client business.
- Provides innovative tax planning and reviews complex income tax returns.
- Prepares quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes.
- Prepares complex annual individual and corporate tax returns for review and approval.
- Advises clients about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
MINMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Experience, Education and Special Certifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Two to Five years of relevant accounting experience required.
- CPA designation or progress towards CPA designation preferred.
- Proficient with computer software applications, preferably Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, and automated accounting information systems required.
- Proficient and accurate computer keyboarding skills required.
- Must be able to drive to client locations.
Accelerator Associate at WARF
WARF helps steward the cycle of research, discovery, commercialization and investment for the University of Wisconsin–Madison. Founded in 1925, WARF is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to investing in research and making a difference—for the researcher, the university, commercialization partners and the world. WARF’s mission is to promote, encourage and aid scientific research by patenting and licensing university inventions, playing an active role in UW–Madison spinoff companies, and managing an endowment to support the cycle of research, discovery, commercialization and investment. WARF also manages the Town Center within the Discovery Building, which provides platforms for hands-on activities that link scientific research and the general public, offering a window on the real-time process of discovery. For additional information, please visit: http://www.warf.org
Excited by cutting-edge technology? Interested in supporting research through the cycle of innovation and bringing technologies to market? Join the WARF team as the Accelerator Associate!
The Accelerator Associate manages the day-to-day operation of the WARF Accelerator, which includes leading the project proposal and funding review process, assisting in the formulation and execution of business strategy for each project, supporting business development activities, and overseeing the efficient operation of the program. In addition, the Accelerator Associate will be responsible for building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including the WARF IP and Licensing team, UW inventors, and our network of subject matter experts. In advancing the commercialization prospects for Accelerator assets, this position will collaborate with a wide range of internal and external business, legal, and technical stakeholders, including UW-Madison researchers/inventors, prospective investors and commercialization partners, UW-Madison administrators, WARF Board of Trustees members, and other WARF personnel in the IP & Licensing, Legal, Venture, and Investments functional areas.
The WARF Accelerator, part of the WARF Venture Office, provides campus inventors with business-related support and targeted funding to advance commercially promising technologies closer to the marketplace. Accelerator invests in commercially relevant milestones (i.e., proofs-of-concept, market studies, prototypes, field trials, product demonstrations) that validate market potential, demonstrate commercial value, or de-risk technology to attract industry partners or investors.
Analyst/Associate at Venture Investors Health Fund
Venture Investors Health Fund’s mission is to catalyze Midwestern innovations that profoundly impact human health. Based in the Midwest with open access to renowned research universities, and the vibrant communities that surround them, we target, uncover, and invest in extraordinary ideas that will shape the future of health and wellness. With decades of proven success, we’re fueling the future of what’s driving healthcare. Today, we have $275 million in assets under management.
Check us out at https://ventureinvestors.com/
Venture Investors is seeking an Associate/Senior Analyst to work out of our Madison/Ann Arbor offices. The team is looking for someone to take an important and wide-ranging role in the fund. This exciting and varied position is a great fit for the right self-motivated leader and provides an opportunity to step into an Associate role based on education and work experience and later to a principal and potentially partner roles in the future based on performance. The Associate/Senior Analyst works closely with all members of the investment team and are actively involved in the day-to-day efforts of the firm, including:
- Deal Flow / Pipeline – Managing all aspects of the process and database development
- Market Research – Tracking healthcare market growth and trends, helping identify investment opportunities in existing and new markets, networking and attending industry conferences
- Source and Assess New Investments – Researching companies aligned with firm’s strategy for potential investment, assisting in in company due diligence, writing investment memorandums, and making recommendations to partnership on investments
- Portfolio Support – Helping portfolio companies with strategic / financial analysis and on occasion attending board meetings
- Ecosystem Building – Continue to develop Venture Investors’ regional network, deal flow, fund relationships, and entrepreneurial communities in our core Wisconsin and Michigan markets. In addition, help to expand market coverage in Chicago, Minneapolis, and other Midwestern healthcare start-up communities, and build strong regional and national venture analyst relationships with other funds
- Back Office / Operations Support – Assist in fund operations, reporting, and valuation analysis
Research Engineer – Power and Control at Rockwell Automation
Advanced Technology is the corporate-level research lab tasked with a) identifying, b) assessing, c) developing, and d) transitioning advanced industrial automation and information technologies to support and influence future strategic business objectives.
Technical member of an applied R&D laboratory who works on multidisciplinary engineering problems related to factory automation. This position requires a wide range of expertise in electrical, mechanical, and system engineering. The individual must be able to communicate results through presentations and publications. Successful candidate would work alone or on a team and may supervise technicians or interns.
Undergraduate Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics with 5 years relevant experience OR Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics
Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the following areas:
Power electronics and power conversion equipment
Motor drive systems
Motion control systems
Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and electromechanical systems.
Understanding of power electronics, energy conversion, and control systems.
Experience in using multi-physics simulation, modeling, and analysis tools.
Hands-on experience working safely in a laboratory with high voltage and current.
Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills and an aptitude for solving complex problems
Experience with modeling utilizing MATLAB and Simulink.
Strong verbal and written communications skills in English.
Advanced Degree; Master’s or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics
Experience in power electronics design, prototyping, and testing.
Experience with modeling power electronic systems using tools such as dSpace, HIL, Simplorer, Spice, and/or FEA.
Expertise with industrial automation environments including PLC programming; Preference for experience with Rockwell Automation equipment and software.
Proficiency with programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Java and code management via git.
Strong interpersonal collaboration skills.
Experience as a Principal Investigator (PI).
Experience composing reports in LaTeX.
Banker, Vice President / Executive Director - Milwaukee, WI at J.P. Morgan Private Bank
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan’s Private Bank and leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
- Sell and implement investment, banking and trust/estate products to core clients
- Leverage and coordinate specialists (Investor, Capital Advisor, Trust and Estate Advisor and Wealth Advisor) to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients
- Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile, is introduced to the appropriate product specialists and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced
- Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships
- Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives
- Provide guidance to junior staff
Customer Success Manager at AirDeck
AirDeck is changing the way the world shares presentations and documents. Our platform enables our clients to quickly and easily personalize and customize presentations and documents with voice narration, video, and interactivity to share information more effectively and significantly increase engagement. Then AirDecks can be shared via email or link for anyone to view these narrated documents and presentations on-demand, which is how we all consume information today. AirDeck helps our clients win more deals, educate their clients more effectively, retain a higher percentage of their clients, increase brand awareness. Customers onboard and train their staff more effectively, create on-demand webinars and countless other use cases. Clients can track the effectiveness of their AirDecks in real-time through our native analytics and reporting. AirDeck is simple enough for anyone to use without training, yet practical enough that leading global companies implement it to improve their results. There’s nothing quite like AirDeck out there. Go ahead, Google it.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a high impact role that will be a key member of the AirDeck organization. This person will lead engagements with AirDeck’s key clients. The CSM will be involved in further developing AirDeck’s account management strategy, including onboarding, expansion, new-feature roll-outs, and renewal processes for AirDeck’s enterprise clients. This is a hybrid role that is a combination of customer success, growth / expansion sales, and retention / renewals.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, energetic, resourceful, self-motivated person with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win. They are very driven, resourceful, and creative problem-solver, that can show evidence that they thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding, and merit-based environment. Must be adept at identifying strategic performance improvement opportunities within prospect business processes across a variety of AirDeck target prospect verticals and contact persona’s, be able to effectively map AirDeck’s value proposition / functionality to those improvement opportunities, pinpoint prospect outcomes & KPI success metrics, prescribe AirDeck utilization adoption actions and timeline, and gain commitment from prospect user teams.