MEMBER JOB POSTS AND RESUMES
At our member organizations…
See below for job opportunities updated weekly from members of the Tech Council that help fulfill our mission as an organization.
Current members, we encourage you to please email
any new and/or updated job listings to
Laura Kaiser: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBDC Business Consultant at UW-Milwaukee
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in the School of Continuing Education at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is looking for a hands-on, energetic, organized, and detail oriented individual to join a team of professionals in a dynamic educational environment. The center’s mission is to help entrepreneurs start and grow businesses through exceptional continuing education programs, advising both startup and existing small businesses within the three-county, Milwaukee/Washington/Ozaukee region. Building partnerships that lead to client referrals in Ozaukee and Washington Counties will be emphasized. The School of Continuing Education is located in Downtown, Milwaukee.
Read more here: Small Business Development Center Position Vacancy Announcement 2021 and apply here.
Mergers and Acquisitions Associate, Godfrey & Kahn
We are currently looking for an attorney with 5+ years of corporate law firm experience to join the M&A group in our Milwaukee office. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, enjoy working on a high performing team, and as important, be able to have fun at the office. Current experience with mergers and acquisitions and sophisticated commercial contract work would be an added benefit.
In addition to an excellent compensation and benefit package, we offer an award-winning work environment, training by some of the most highly rated M&A lawyers in the market, global clients and transactions, and an opportunity to grow as an advisor and a leader.
Our firm believes all employees are an essential part of the success story. We employ outstanding individuals from business professionals to administrative staff, all of whom assist our lawyers in delivering exceptional service to our clients.
Our culture emphasizes teamwork, integrity and mutual respect, and provides our people with early and unique opportunities for career development. We are committed to improving the quality and diversity of the communities where we live and work. We work hard, we play hard.
Human Resources Manager, One City Schools
We are seeking to hire a positive, inspiring, detail-oriented and visionary team leader to serve as the first Human Resources Manager for One City Schools. This talented leader will partner with our CEO and COO to develop outstanding Human Resources and Talent Management processes to support the mission and vision for our organization, schools and students, and build upon our commitment to provide a great place for our team members to learn, work and grow personally and professionally.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Travel is primarily local during the business day to school locations, but will include staff recruitment efforts and professional development that require some travel and weekend work as well. The Human Resources Manager will serve as a member of One City’s Leadership Team and report to our Chief Operating Officer.
Diversity and Inclusion Strategist (Open to remote), American Family Insurance
Build strategy for, inform and develop innovative, cutting edge diversity and inclusion initiatives to foster a diverse, inclusive, and inspiring workplace. Drive a deeper understanding and knowledge of diversity and inclusion concepts and the application of best practices through robust education, business consultation, strategic partnerships, diverse talent pipeline and leadership development and compelling content to accelerate the organization’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, creating an inclusive culture where differences are valued and all individuals are empowered to contribute to optimizing business results for enterprise success.
Executive Director, Marketing at Johnson Controls
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected and buildings more intelligent. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. This Executive Director of Services Marketing with drive the centralized coordination, development, execution and measurement of demand generation programs for JCI service offerings globally, leveraging JCI’s closed loop marketing program.
- Customer segmentation alignment with services product management
- Develop solutions and offers for the JCI services organization, including the development, customer testing and execution of world-class tiering strategies, tailoring service offers for defined target audiences.
- Develop demand generation plan, aligned with global revenue targets, leveraging Johnson Controls’ closed loop process – working across regions and product management plans
- Champion best practices for driving the sales funnel, lead nurturing, lead handover processes, lead conversion, and customer retention
- Partner with internal agencies and stakeholders for promotional strategies, cost, and lead generation tactics. (Continued)
Executive Director of Recruitment, Diversity & Inclusion - UW-Madison
The Director of Recruitment, Diversity, and Inclusion is a position within the UW-Madison Police Department that is primarily responsible for providing leadership in the design, implementation, assessment and continuous improvement of a comprehensive strategy designed to maximize measurable outcomes related to departmental hiring processes, programs, services, and staffing to promote a diverse and inclusive organizational culture. These efforts will support the mission/vision, needs, and strategic plan of the department, and ensure the UWPD is positively contributing to the realization of UW-Madison’s strategic framework with respect to diversity and inclusion.
UW-Madison Police Department employees will support the Department’s vision and mission by operating in a fair, unbiased manner which respects the rights and dignity of all individuals. As a Department employee, your everyday actions will be guided by the Department’s values of Honor, Integrity, Guardianship, Health, Empathy and Respect (Reaching HIGHER) and be grounded in the highest ethical and professional standards. UW-Madison Police Department employees are expected to take an active role in creating and maintaining a positive, welcoming and inclusive work environment. Employees will assist or take part in the Department’s recruiting, hiring and diversity efforts and the onboarding of new employees in the work unit. Employees will strive for excellence in fulfilling the Department’s mission and vision statements, values and goals.
Supply Chain Analyst, American Transmission Co. (ATC)
Summary of Responsibilities:
Bring your positive energy to ATC! We’re looking for a supply chain analyst to administer, maintain, document, train and support Supply Chain processes, systems and users. You’ll also support and enable supply chain process capabilities and information for decision making, management, measurement, and control.
You’ll use your bachelor’s degree in business or IT to analyze Supply Chain process business requirements and, where appropriate, prepare functional specs (external system or detailed user requirements) for proposed changes or new modules/systems. You’ll also assist in the implementation of supply chain system upgrades, patches and new software from planning, testing, execution and training of supply chain and other departments, train users on implementation of best practices, individually, and in groups and design, develop, and implement user manuals and training programs for internal and external users. This is a great opportunity for effective communicators who enjoy working with PowerBI.
If you have at least 3-5 years’ experience working with integrated business applications and various ERP systems in a customer support role, join an organization that’s been named a Top Workplace for the last seven years!
Community and Economic Development Officer, WHEDA
- Promote and market Authority products and develop new housing and economic development leads to assist in expanding the Authority’s housing and business development efforts based upon metrics established by each business unit and the Director of Community and Economic Development;
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and potential revenue-generating business partners, being responsive to their inquiries, proactively assessing their WHEDA-related issues and needs on a regular basis, serving as an effective filter of information from the partner to the business unit and vice versa, and coordinating with other WHEDA employees to assure partners receive the best level of customer service;
- Serves as a liaison and advocate to the communities served and the Authority, which includes: gathering information; analyzing and reporting on local and regional conditions, Authority programs, unmet needs, and underserved populations; and/or, performing other related activities;
- Develop and maintain relationships; facilitate partnerships; provide technical support for various groups, including but not limited to, professionals/organizations, realtors, lenders, Federal/State/local/tribal governments, non-profits, developers, and housing and development professionals;
- Assist with the coordination of implementing new products, services, policies and procedures with revenue-generating business partners and appropriate internal business partners;
- Provide input into product development efforts;
- Serves on and provides expertise to committees, Boards, task forces, and organizations related to the challenges of affordable housing and economic development;
- Represent the Authority at trade industry events targeting the Authority’s revenue-generating business partners, periodically seeking opportunities to serve as a panel presenter or speaker;
- Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to customer information and any other information obtained in your role as a WHEDA employee.
Director, Innovation at CHIME (Dallas, Texas or remote!)
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is the professional organization for Chief Information Officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, develop professionally and advocate the effective use of information management to improve the health and care throughout the communities they serve.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
CHIME IS seeking a Director, Innovation who is an integral CHIME Innovation team member ideating, developing, and implementing new innovation education and innovation facilitation events for healthcare executives.
The Director, Innovation reports to the Chief Innovation Officer and acts as a working project and innovation manager with significant responsibility in entrepreneurial training, coaching and development. This role manages an assigned portfolio of various special projects which have a direct impact on key organizational initiatives and/or operational goals from design through implementation.
The Director, Innovation will serve as the central point of coordination for cross-functional Teams tasked with testing and executing new executive education programs, innovation facilitation initiatives and events designed to be a leading voice in the healthcare innovation industry.
Media Coordinator, KW2
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes details, has strong communication skills and a passion for paid media – digital and traditional. We prefer 1 – 3 years of ad agency experience, and be active in social media. Positivity is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support in optimizing digital media buys in Google Ads and social media platforms
- Digital media and Analytics optimization reporting
- Work with traditional and digital media planner/buyers to help support all media functions in the agency
- Collaborate with Traffic Manager to ensure media space specifications are clearly articulated to the necessary KW2 creative, production personnel and the vendor contacts.
- Provide research support to planner and buyer as-needed for support points needed for media plans Assist in planning research and idea generation pre-campaign
- Work with media planners/buyers to prepare buys and secure media across broadcast, print, out-of-home, and digital
- Perform buy stewardship and management tasks, including issuing make goods and creative traffic and managing vendor communications
- Assist in preparing periodic analytics reports – pulling data, formatting report and take initial approach at insights
- Assist in monitoring and providing optimization recommendations for digital buys
- Monitor all media budgets on a weekly and monthly basis (depending on media type) to ensure full buy delivery
- Work closely with accounting department to:
- Enter media orders for billing
- Manage and update media trackers Enter invoices for payment
- Provide weekly reports to management with current and upcoming media
- Work on deadline each month to reconcile media invoices with billed amount
Gallery Leader, Tesla (Madison, WI)
Our Store Leaders are seasoned retail veterans and naturally charismatic leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment, training, development and overall management of a dynamic store team that will help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. You will be tasked with identifying events in the local market that will maximize Tesla’s brand exposure and create more Tesla owners. You will be measured and rewarded by your ability to achieve targets, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations.
Network, Server & Application Administrator at von Briesen & Roper
We seek a team-oriented, dedicated professional with demonstrated interpersonal communication skills. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities as a lead Network/Server Administrator. CCNA or equivalent certification is required. VMWare or other certifications a plus. View the job posting here.
Our firm and its people are committed to providing unparalleled service to our clients and to being among the best in the areas in which we practice. We offer a professional and friendly work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.vonbriesen.com.