DHS HELPFUL LINKS
- DHS’s COVID-19 vaccine webpage
- DHS’s COVID-19 vaccine general information, phases, and eligibility webpage
- DHS’s COVID-19: vaccine Frequently Asked Questions webpage
- DHS’s vaccine database portal
- DHS’s vaccine registry launched March 1 (when and where you can get your vaccines)
- >> DHS releases a new COVID-19 vaccine provider data, including vaccine distribution metrics
The State Disaster Medical Advisory Committee’s (SDMAC) Vaccine Distribution Subcommittee is responsible for making distribution decisions. SDMAC holds public meetings and anyone can submit public comments. You can find information about the SDMAC here. To register for the DHS weekly newsletter, click here.
WEDC presents 5 episode ‘Wisconsin Employer Vaccine Forum’ series
We’re connecting Wisconsin business owners with experts in employment law, human resources and financial management to provide timely insights on how to bring COVID-19 vaccination into your organization. The 5-episode Wisconsin Employer Vaccine Forum will tackle common questions, like “Can employers require the COVID vaccine?” and highlight the do’s and don’ts all business owners should consider. The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation is here to help you safely and successfully navigate the pandemic recovery.
STATE AND FEDERAL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- Gov. Evers’ office regularly updates a statewide COVID-19 website that aggregates information and resources throughout state government, including the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. and the departments of Financial Institutions, Revenue and Workforce Development. Some specific sites:
- Relief and recovery resources for your business: Reopen guidelines
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery Investment Dashboard
- Helping minority-owned micro-businesses weather the storm: Ethnic Minority Emergency Grant
- “We’re All In” – DOA Grants
- Routes to Recovery: Local Government Aid Grants
- The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development produced this FAQ document.
- The Wisconsin Department of Revenue offers these information sources:
- Business Development and Government Relations (BDGR)
- COVID-19 Information and Announcements
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has guidance for businesses.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: COVID-19 Outbreaks in Wisconsin
- NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) centers are providing services to small- and medium-sized manufacturers such as connecting businesses that are pivoting their production in response to the coronavirus to new supply chains, connecting firms with state resources, advising companies on new operational issues, and providing workforce support.
- “Wisconsin COVID-19 Startup Talent” is a new project to help those displaced from jobs and employers now hiring
- Wisconsin Hospital Association releases a COVID-19 dynamic Situational Awareness Update
- View an interactive map of public wi-fi “hot spots” in Wisconsin
OTHER RESOURCES OF INTEREST
- WI Health Connect: Think you may have COVID-19? Free, confidential over-the-phone screening now available.
- Live dashboard with QUICK NUMBERS and FACTS on the IMPACT of COVID-19
- Michael Best has formed a COVID-19 Task Force to address business and legal implications.
- Reinhart’s Coronavirus Resource Center includes the impact of HR 6201 on employees.
- BDO monitors the latest COVID-19 business impacts and regulatory updates.
- Learn more about Epic tools that can help you and your organization treat and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- WIPLFi: Information to help businesses and individuals weather the coronavirus.
- Quarles & Brady has created a resource of COVID-19 articles that impact clients and businesses.
- Wisconsin Department of Tourism is actively planning for Wisconsin’s economic COVID-19 recovery.
- Click here to sign up for the WisPolitics/WisBusiness daily healthcare report.
- Husch Blackwell explores issues at the intersection of law and public health emergencies.
- TASC is making its expertise and emergency benefit accounts available for free to Dane County employers in 2020.
- Neider & Boucher provides their clients with the necessary focus to help define and reach their goals during COVID-19.
- UW-Madison’s CROWE researchers track and analyze the economic impact of COVID-19 in Wisconsin and beyond.
- WMC launched a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Resource Center and Employer Toolkit.
- Godfrey & Kahn’s COVID-19 Resource Center provides timely insights on the unique legal challenges and business implications created by the pandemic
- Baker Tilly’s Coronavirus Resource Center: how an unplanned event such as the COVID-19 outbreak can affect your organization, employees, customers and suppliers.
- The Burish Group: UBS Business Owner Resiliency Center
- The Creative Company is offering a free crisis white paper download: How to communicate with clarity during COVID-19
- Aberdean Consulting has an updated Remote Office/Home Office Security Survey
- MKE Tech Hub has a new outgoing newsletter for the tech community to stay informed and engaged. Click here to subscribe.
- UW-Madison launched a new COVID-19 dashboard for faculty, staff and students