MADISON, Wis. – Facilitator and motivational speaker Darcy Luoma will present her “Thoughtfully Fit: Coach Yourself to More” program Nov. 5 at the Wisconsin W•O•M•E•N (Women Opportunities Mentors Entrepreneurs Networking) reception in Madison.
Luoma recorded a welcome message for attendees – click here to watch! Joining Luoma with reactions and insights into their own career paths as entrepreneurs will be Laura Gallagher, president and founder of The Creative Company, and Cindy Poiesz, founder and executive at Evolve Brands.
The reception, which is open to men and women, will begin 5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Monona Terrace Convention Center, 1 John Nolen Dr, Madison, and is presented in concert with WARF Innovation Day. It is a precursor for the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium, which will be held Nov. 6-7, also at Monona Terrace. The Early Stage Symposium and W•O•M•E•N events are produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council.
Click here for the W·O·M·E·N reception registration.
Free admission is included for Early Stage Symposium attendees, although separate registration is required. Attendees from the past two Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Wisconsin conferences receive a discounted rate of $25, students and returning veterans are $10 and general admission is $50. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and dessert will be served. Sponsors of Wisconsin W•O•M•E•N are WARF, Perkins Coie and Promega.
The conference will also feature:
- More than 40 company presentations in two different segments and the “Investor Intros” speed-dating segment.
- Keynote speakers Marques Ogden, entrepreneurial former NFL player with a rags-to-riches-to-rags-and-back story, and UW-Eau Claire graduate Jeff Schumacher, who founded California-based BCG Digital Ventures and now leads 55 Foundry, which will invest in and incubate young decentralized technology companies.
- 2019 Triple E winner Anne Smith
- Panel discussions and educational seminars featuring leading entrepreneurs, investors and others tied to the tech sector.
- “Office Hours,” offering the opportunity to meet with subject experts on a variety of topics in small discussion groups or one-on-one.
- A Nov. 6 evening conference reception, two luncheons, two breakfasts and other networking opportunities, including an investors-only dinner.
The Tech Council produces the conference. Sponsors so far include: 100state, Aberdean Consulting, Accuray, ACS, Alliant Energy, American Transmission Co., AmpliPhi, AT&T, Aurora Health Care, Baird Capital, Baker Tilly, BDO, Ben Brewer Photography, Boardman & Clark, C.D. Smith Construction, CGI, City of Fitchburg, Concordia University of Wisconsin, CUNA Mutual, Dane County Regional Airport, Dedicated Computing, Discovery World, Eppstein Uhen Architects, Exact Sciences, Findorff, First Business Bank, Fluno Center, Foley & Lardner, Foxconn, Godfrey & Kahn, HealthX Ventures, Husch Blackwell, Idea Fund of La Crosse, KW2, M3 Insurance, Madison Development Corp., Madison Gas & Electric, Marquette University, Makin HEY! Communications, Marshfield Clinic Health System, Medical College of Wisconsin, Michael Best, Midwest Prototyping, Milwaukee School of Engineering, Morgridge Institute, Murphy Desmond, N29 Capital Partners, Neider & Boucher, One City Schools, Perkins Coie, Quarles & Brady, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren, RSM US, ScaleFactor, Signature Bank, Summit Credit Union, Susan Healy, State of Wisconsin Investment Board, TASC, Technology Innovation Center – Milwaukee, University Research Park, UWM Research Foundation, UW-Madison Office of Business Engagement, Venture Investors, Versiti, WEA Trust, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing & Productivity, Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., Whitewater University Technology Park, WIPFLi, Wisconsin Dept. of Financial Institutions, Wisconsin Investment Partners, Yahara Software and Ziegler.
Learn more and register at wisearlystage.com.