Managers at tech-based companies often say strong airline connections are important to the continued growth of their businesses. The Wisconsin Innovation Network’s May 20 meeting in Madison provided a forum to learn more about progress at the Dane County Regional Airport. Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal story on the discussion, and here to read a story by The Capital Times. Speakers at the WIN meeting included Airport Manager Brad Livingston, consultant Ron McNeill from Mead & Hunt and Michael Brophy from Midwest Airlines.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019