Managers at tech-based companies often say strong airline connections are important to the continued growth of their businesses. The Wisconsin Innovation Network’s May 20 meeting in Madison provided a forum to learn more about progress at the Dane County Regional Airport. Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal story on the discussion, and here to read a story by The Capital Times. Speakers at the WIN meeting included Airport Manager Brad Livingston, consultant Ron McNeill from Mead & Hunt and Michael Brophy from Midwest Airlines.
- Paradigm execs will tell their ‘exit’ story Nov. 3 at Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 27, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021