Managers at tech-based companies often say strong airline connections are important to the continued growth of their businesses. The Wisconsin Innovation Network’s May 20 meeting in Madison provided a forum to learn more about progress at the Dane County Regional Airport. Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal story on the discussion, and here to read a story by The Capital Times. Speakers at the WIN meeting included Airport Manager Brad Livingston, consultant Ron McNeill from Mead & Hunt and Michael Brophy from Midwest Airlines.
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021