Managers at tech-based companies often say strong airline connections are important to the continued growth of their businesses. The Wisconsin Innovation Network’s May 20 meeting in Madison provided a forum to learn more about progress at the Dane County Regional Airport. Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal story on the discussion, and here to read a story by The Capital Times. Speakers at the WIN meeting included Airport Manager Brad Livingston, consultant Ron McNeill from Mead & Hunt and Michael Brophy from Midwest Airlines.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Record early-stage investments in Wisconsin in 2019 ahead of uncertain 2020July 13, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: AI: An end to work as we know itJuly 10, 2020
- WisBusiness: Work will “never look the same again” due to the rapid shift to remote offices and workplaces, according to RedFox AI Founder Nick Myers.July 10, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe reopening of schools good for students, communities and the economyJuly 9, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020