The U.S. Air Force has expanded its use of energy-saving technology developed by Wauwatosa-based Telkonet Inc. at one of its bases. The Air Force had already contracted to install intelligent thermostats at more than 2,800 rooms on the base earlier this year, Telkonet said. The company said the savings achieved so far prompted the base to install them in 800 additional rooms. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020
- UW–Madison, FluGen, Bharat Biotech to develop CoroFlu, a coronavirus vaccineApril 2, 2020
- WISN: DNC Convention delayed to August due to coronavirusApril 2, 2020
- WisBusiness: Managing director of Venture Investors tells businesses to “be creative” during COVID-19April 2, 2020