The U.S. Air Force has expanded its use of energy-saving technology developed by Wauwatosa-based Telkonet Inc. at one of its bases. The Air Force had already contracted to install intelligent thermostats at more than 2,800 rooms on the base earlier this year, Telkonet said. The company said the savings achieved so far prompted the base to install them in 800 additional rooms. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018