The U.S. Air Force has expanded its use of energy-saving technology developed by Wauwatosa-based Telkonet Inc. at one of its bases. The Air Force had already contracted to install intelligent thermostats at more than 2,800 rooms on the base earlier this year, Telkonet said. The company said the savings achieved so far prompted the base to install them in 800 additional rooms. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Dane County Regional Airport’s solar project powered 1,200 homesSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: USDA expert says infrastructure investments to boost rural WisconsinSeptember 15, 2021