The U.S. Air Force has expanded its use of energy-saving technology developed by Wauwatosa-based Telkonet Inc. at one of its bases. The Air Force had already contracted to install intelligent thermostats at more than 2,800 rooms on the base earlier this year, Telkonet said. The company said the savings achieved so far prompted the base to install them in 800 additional rooms. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021