Brandon sat down with WUWM’s Erin Toner to discuss a stated priority for both parties in the new legislative session starting Tuesday. The yet-to-be unveiled legislation would establish a state-leveraged venture capital fund. Listen to the full interview here.
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin women in the investing space are making strides, but there’s still more to do to expand their presence, according to a panel of industry leaders.December 3, 2020
- Winnow Fund Forges Partnership with Concordia UniversityDecember 3, 2020
- InsideWis: Removing ‘weirdness’ from being a female early stage investorDecember 3, 2020
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020