Click here to read a WisBusiness.com story on remarks by Scott VanderSanden, president of AT&T in Wisconsin, at Tuesday’s Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon. Click here to view the live presentation filmed by WisconsinEye. VanderSanden discussed the rise of wireless communications and proposed legislation in Wisconsin.
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ social entrepreneurial class includes Wisconsin-based Maydm’s Winnie KaranjaDecember 3, 2019
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020December 2, 2019