Click here to read a WisBusiness.com story on remarks by Scott VanderSanden, president of AT&T in Wisconsin, at Tuesday’s Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon. Click here to view the live presentation filmed by WisconsinEye. VanderSanden discussed the rise of wireless communications and proposed legislation in Wisconsin.
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021
- WEDC: Enterprise Zone credits help power Generac expansionOctober 19, 2021