Click here to read a WisBusiness.com story on remarks by Scott VanderSanden, president of AT&T in Wisconsin, at Tuesday’s Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon. Click here to view the live presentation filmed by WisconsinEye. VanderSanden discussed the rise of wireless communications and proposed legislation in Wisconsin.
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021