Wisconsin’s presence at the BIO ’06 convention in Chicago drew strong reviews from the press and other observers. If you couldn’t attend (or even if you did), click here to see Technology Council President Tom Still’s report from the convention floor. Also, check out Chicago presentations by 14 participating Wisconsin companies and institutions by clicking here and going to the BIO 2006 folder. These reports and presentations were recorded through MediaSite, a rich media tool used by the Tech Council and its programs.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020