Wisconsin’s presence at the BIO ’06 convention in Chicago drew strong reviews from the press and other observers. If you couldn’t attend (or even if you did), click here to see Technology Council President Tom Still’s report from the convention floor. Also, check out Chicago presentations by 14 participating Wisconsin companies and institutions by clicking here and going to the BIO 2006 folder. These reports and presentations were recorded through MediaSite, a rich media tool used by the Tech Council and its programs.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018