Wisconsin’s presence at the BIO ’06 convention in Chicago drew strong reviews from the press and other observers. If you couldn’t attend (or even if you did), click here to see Technology Council President Tom Still’s report from the convention floor. Also, check out Chicago presentations by 14 participating Wisconsin companies and institutions by clicking here and going to the BIO 2006 folder. These reports and presentations were recorded through MediaSite, a rich media tool used by the Tech Council and its programs.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021
- UW-Madison: Madison’s tech sector booms, driven by UW innovationMay 6, 2021